Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device

Discus and support Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some specification: I am on windows 11 on this laptop, 10 on my main PC on which I play Sea of thieves. I also got Sea of thieves via a CD key before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WestGold7901, Dec 26, 2022.

1. WestGold7901
    WestGold7901 Guest

Some specification: I am on windows 11 on this laptop, 10 on my main PC on which I play Sea of thieves. I also got Sea of thieves via a CD key before it was on the steam store .

I am currently away from my PC and decided to play sea of thieves.
    But when I tried to find it on my xbox account to install it, it was like I've never bought it. Checked my microsoft account and it is the same as the xbox one. I can provide screenshots that I have played it. I do not know how to fix this problem so I am asking you.

Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device [​IMG]

Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device [​IMG]

:)

WestGold7901, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate that the game was purchased under your account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, locate the game order from there for the game, it should be stated as “completed”.

If you were able to find the game transaction make sure that you’re signed in on both Microsoft Store App and Xbox App.

You’ve also mentioned Sea Of Thieves on Steam, please be reminded that the license of the game on Steam is different from the Microsoft Store, if you own the game from there you may need to install it using the Steam launcher.
  3. JasonBrody47 Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

Same problem here, can't install or update the game. It just happens on Sea of Thieves.
  4. Lucas Belmonte Win User

Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

Same problem here, can't install or update the game. It just happens on Sea of Thieves.
  5. Artem_876 Win User

Sea of thieves cyanbeard error

Yes, I can play both Microsoft and non-Microsoft games, but not in the sea of ​​thieves. And maybe it will be important, sea of ​​thieves is installed on Steam
  6. DerVaddi Win User

What is your most played game right now?

First: Sea of thieves, second: evolve
Thema:

1. Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device - Similar Threads - Can't install Sea

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  7. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  8. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  9. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  10. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...