cant install roblox on x box one S

Discus and support cant install roblox on x box one S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i recently found an old xbox one and ive already downloaded some games like fall guys but there is one game i cannot install.. Roblox ive tried so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alsosospekelsboy, Oct 24, 2022.

1. cant install roblox on x box one S

so i recently found an old xbox one and ive already downloaded some games like fall guys but there is one game i cannot install.. Roblox ive tried so much but it always has the same message "cannot connect to internet" like one second after i start i have no i dea what to do i check my network connection and it says my connection is strong i try again same message please help.

:)

Alsosospekelsboy, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

Have you tried reinstalling the game already? If not, please do that.

Also, were you able to try connecting to another network? Just to isolate the case more.

You can also try using other accounts to see if it goes through just to check if this is not due to the data from your account.

You may also do the reset of the console.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not work, you can try this:

Please Go to Settings:

> Network

> Network Settings

> Advanced Settings.

Select the alternate MAC address and then select delete/clear.

You must restart the console for the change to take effect.

And please do this:

Set DNS manually. To manually configure DNS settings, follow the steps below:

1.- Go to Settings

2.- Select Network

3.- Select Network Settings

4.- Select Advanced network settings.

5.- Go to DNS Servers, set it to Manual> enter 8.8.8.8 in the 'Primary' field and 8.8.4.4 in 'Secondary'

Hope this helps!
  3. SuzanneMelville Win User

Roblox payment taken but not credited

The link is asking me for an X Box account but its for Roblox?
  4. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  5. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

My sons is an x box one s and mine Is just the x box one. We can't sign in to either of our accounts on both consoles!
  6. bigkosy Win User

Not free with Live gold

i have 14 days free membership due to my new x box one s. The free games for xbox one i could add for free without problems. Only this game i cant add to my account.
Thema:

1. cant install roblox on x box one S - Similar Threads - cant install roblox

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  8. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  9. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  10. I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine: Hello, so I created a VM (Windows 10) and im currently trying to install Roblox from the Microsoft store, the problem is I cant install it. When I press the install button, nothing happens....