Can't install Minecraft + Windows Store stuck on 'getting ready'

Discus and support Can't install Minecraft + Windows Store stuck on 'getting ready' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to redownload Minecraft Java to play on my computer, but every time I download the launcher off of the Minecraft website it tries to open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by minecraft123456, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Can't install Minecraft + Windows Store stuck on 'getting ready'

I'm trying to redownload Minecraft Java to play on my computer, but every time I download the launcher off of the Minecraft website it tries to open the Microsoft Store which gets stuck on loading. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Powershell but the store is still stuck and now the Minecraft downloader says 'Windows is updating'. Help?

:)

minecraft123456, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll be happy to assist you here.

Make sure to check for Windows updates and also Microsoft Store updates.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Make sure to restart your PC after downloading and installing updates.

Have you also tried to reinstall the Gaming Services app?

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. CRL Dragonwolf Win User

Install problem

Once you buy a game of the store it should automatically download and install.

If you go to "May Games and Apps" there is a section there called something like "Ready to Install" it may be stuck in there, I've had it happen once or twice where a game gets stuck in the ready to install part.

The other thing to try is go to "My Games and Apps" and look at what games are actually on your system, it could be that it has installed but you missed it.
    I am having same problem i own this game and it is in ready to install window but does nothing no matter how many times i hit insttall.

I purchased it not 10 hours ago. Plus other games wiill install
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

minecraft error installing

Hi JacksonSO! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, log with the account that owns the game on the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app, then on the Xbox app look for Minecraft for windows 10 (not Minecraft launcher) then select install and choose the same installation path as the launcher
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

Hi IEnglish! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can try installing the game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store app directly by looking for Minecraft for windows instead of Minecraft launcher, you will need to install it on the same path than the launcher
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Install problem

Once you buy a game of the store it should automatically download and install.

If you go to "May Games and Apps" there is a section there called something like "Ready to Install" it may be stuck in there, I've had it happen once or twice where a game gets stuck in the ready to install part.

The other thing to try is go to "My Games and Apps" and look at what games are actually on your system, it could be that it has installed but you missed it.
Thema:

1. Can't install Minecraft + Windows Store stuck on 'getting ready' - Similar Threads - Can't install Minecraft

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  4. I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC: I've been going at this on and off for about 4 months now, whenever I download Minecraft for Windows on the XBOX app using Game pass Ultimate, it starts to download and then gives me the error...
  5. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  6. Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer: This is my third question this day regarding a problem that I have been having for a month, the Minecraft license does not want to be installed on my new laptop, it does have the minimum...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...
  8. I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for 3 days now, I have the Minecraft launcher but every time I try to install the windows version it says "waiting on install" and it...
  9. Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what: Windows 10 Reinstalled Xbox app, microsoft store cleared Microsoft store cache logged out and in Tried download through launcher, microsoft store and xbox app Tried everything on the support page...
  10. Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM): Hallo! A few time age I bought Java and Badrock Minecraft version for Windows, but I couldn't install it on any of my computer. Didn't know why and still cannot do that!! What should I do to...