Can't install Minecraft on my PC

Discus and support Can't install Minecraft on my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I try to install Minecraft on my windows 11 PC , and I get an error 800700E9 , cannot install. 59839b63-7688-4133-a40b-3d116d724762 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guy Yashar, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Guy Yashar
    Guy Yashar Guest

Hi,

I try to install Minecraft on my windows 11 PC ,

and I get an error 800700E9 , cannot install.

:)

Guy Yashar, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Guy! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Where exactly did you try to install the Minecraft game? From Minecraft website, Microsoft Store, or Xbox app?

Please make sure to check for Windows OS updates. Install all pending updates. Check as well you PC date & time and location if they’re all correct.

Windows Update:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win...

Date & time:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...

Language/region:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. JoseSornoza Win User

Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to insta

ll it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to install Minecraft. I can see Xbox as a device to install Minecraft. I have also confirmed that the account logged in
    from the PC is same as the one used for Xbox Minecraft purchase.

I assume if I purchase a game for Xbox and available for PC can be used on PC also.

Thanks,

Ganesh
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

what to do if Microsoft store says you own this game when u don't own the game and wont let u install it

Hi

Are you talking about Minecraft for PC or Minecraft for Xbox? These games are separate purchases (in effect, separate games). If you purchased for console, you can't install to Windows or vice-versa.
  5. ImAice Win User

Cannot download Minecraft on PC but already paid

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry but based on the screenshot, it's actually the Xbox version of Minecraft that's why you can't install it on your PC. Here's the version for Windows 10 PC.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for...
  6. Patryk Pokorski Win User

My account has been permanently suspended

Just when I tried to log in to my 2nd Xbox account on PC, I get a message that this device is banned.

As for the second one, I have Minecraft Premium installed and somehow I can't play it.
Thema:

1. Can't install Minecraft on my PC - Similar Threads - Can't install Minecraft

2. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  3. I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC: I've been going at this on and off for about 4 months now, whenever I download Minecraft for Windows on the XBOX app using Game pass Ultimate, it starts to download and then gives me the error...
  4. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  5. Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer: This is my third question this day regarding a problem that I have been having for a month, the Minecraft license does not want to be installed on my new laptop, it does have the minimum...
  6. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...
  7. I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for 3 days now, I have the Minecraft launcher but every time I try to install the windows version it says "waiting on install" and it...
  8. Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what: Windows 10 Reinstalled Xbox app, microsoft store cleared Microsoft store cache logged out and in Tried download through launcher, microsoft store and xbox app Tried everything on the support page...
  9. Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM): Hallo! A few time age I bought Java and Badrock Minecraft version for Windows, but I couldn't install it on any of my computer. Didn't know why and still cannot do that!! What should I do to...
  10. Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft: I have been trying to install minecraft but everytime I try to install it, it starts with it saying its updating windows, which is actually "updating gaming services" my windows is up to date and...