Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

Discus and support Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sudhanshu_872, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft launcher and microsoft store. it always shows me error code 0x80070002 . i tried many things like restarting my pc, checking my date and time, reinstalling gaming services but after installing it , it wont install again (gives me same error code). I waited few hours also but no id didnt fix , Please help!!

:)

Sudhanshu_872, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Sudhanshu_872. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please follow the steps below to try to reinstall the gaming services and let me know if the error persists?

- Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store.

See how it goes and please let me know.
  3. Camo-name Win User

Problem relative to Minecraft Installation

Here's, i don't think i quite caught them all but it should be representative.

probleme installation minecraft launcher - Recherche GoogleCorriger les erreurs d'installation de Minecraft 0x80070424, 0x80131509, 0x80070057, etc. | Minecraft.frProblème d'installation Minecraft launcher - Communauté MicrosoftNous avons rencontré un problème avec Minecraft Launcher. Réinstallez l’application partir de son emplacement d’installation d’origine ou .... | Minecraft.fr - Forumprobleme installation minecraft launcher - Recherche Google(Résolu) Comment résoudre le code d’erreur 0x80070005 – Un guide complet | StellarMinecraft+Launcher Installation Error 0x80070005 - Microsoft CommunityMinecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005] - Microsoft CommunityTroubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Supportdownloading error Code: 0x80070005minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x800700050x80070005 error code,Minecraft Launcher Installation Application [Error code 0x80070005]How do I fix Microsoft store and Minecraft Launcher?Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error - Microsoft CommunityXbox SupportError 0x80070005 - Microsoft Q&ACorriger les erreurs d'installation de Minecraft 0x80070424, 0x80131509, 0x80070057, etc. | Minecraft.frCant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error - Microsoft Communityhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6q-C2Q4oU&ab_channel=LastErrorFixerMinecraft Launcher Won’t Install from Microsoft Store? Solved - MiniTool Partition Wizardhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGyMnSUvKgk&ab_channel=MenakaTechWorldhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdV16owg8B8&ab_channel=AarohanTechSolMinecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Helpminecraft launcher "something happened on our end" error - Microsoft CommunityProblems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation - Microsoft Communityhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRdL7TJfU9Y&ab_channel=TroubleChutehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA1ZsDLUTxs&ab_channel=ComputerSluggishTutorialshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9UzP4-vxI&ab_channel=AarohanTechSolMinecraft for Windows not installing on launcher or xbox app - Microsoft Communitymicrosoft store wont download Minecraft launcher, just greys out - Microsoft Community(FIX) Minecraft Launcher Not Downloading & Installing On Microsoft Store - ComputerSluggish(FIX) Minecraft Launcher Not Downloading & Installing On Microsoft Store - ComputerSluggishWhy won’t my Xbox store not work? Why’s it stuck on install for two - Microsoft CommunityRésoudre les problèmes liés l’application Xbox pour Windows | Xbox SupportProblem relative to Minecraft Installation - Microsoft Community
  4. Coolboygamer67 Win User

I payed for minecraft but cant use

i cant even install the launcher it either gives error codes or freezes before starting
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Helllo when i try to install minecraft it give me this error (800700e9 error)

Are you only getting that error code when trying to install Minecraft launcher? Kindly check if you're able to install other apps or games using MS store app.
  6. Holly Fraser1 Win User

Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490

I'm on a new laptop and I've tried to install Minecraft Launcher but it isn't working and just comes up with the error each time. even in Xbox is says I have to download the gaming services and when I click install, it just doesn't install, please help
Thema:

1. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002) - Similar Threads - Cant install minecraft

2. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  5. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  6. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  7. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  8. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  9. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  10. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...