Can't Install Minecraft File system error (-2143322101)

Discus and support Can't Install Minecraft File system error (-2143322101) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't download minecraft and get an error message, downloaded it through microsoft store, didn't work, tried it through xbox didn't work, tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aki Iyo, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Aki Iyo
    Aki Iyo Guest

Can't download minecraft and get an error message, downloaded it through microsoft store, didn't work, tried it through xbox didn't work, tried to login to another account with minecraft through xbox, said I couldn't login because I can't use a personal account I could only use a work or school account, tried to download it again on xbox told me to renew gold. Why is this an issue, I just want to download a game through a installer, why do I have to go through microsoft store and the xbox store, why is this a problem, im not tryna be a boomer here but the fact this is a problem is ridiculous.

:)

Aki Iyo, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aki, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Georges C. Win User

File System error (-2143322101)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZeeshanEkram, this error happens only with MK 11 or other Game Pass games as well, you've also checked if you have the latest installed version of Windows.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

Download Windows 11

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  4. ElixPlays Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Hi, i need help.

I have minecraft purchased from mojang page for a long time now. In december 2021 I purchased xbox game pass for PC. I had to reinstall my windows and my game pass expired and im not planning in purchasing it again. But i have come to realize that I can't install minecraft original launcher from the minecraft page, not game pass. It says that there is an error "minecraft error microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d8nnwe - File system error (-2143322101) " and it has to do with xbox game pass. I need a solution, how is it possible that I can't play a game that i own since like +6 years easily?! I can't afford to buy a new copy of minecraft java because of my country and the rise of the price. My partner has the same problem.
  5. TrentSpecht Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

I get no login prompt. Whether it's from a clean install or opening it from the .exe, I either get a popup telling me to renew my Gold subscription or, when opened with Administrator privileges, it gives me the File system error (-2143322101) popup.
  6. Master Obi Kan Win User

Xbox game pass crusader kings III crash

Hello There.

Do you get the error message right away or does the game start first?

I have a similar problem where the game doesn't start, complains about missing launcher and gives me an Error Code: File system error (-2143322101)
Thema:

1. Can't Install Minecraft File system error (-2143322101) - Similar Threads - Can't Install Minecraft

2. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  3. I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC: I've been going at this on and off for about 4 months now, whenever I download Minecraft for Windows on the XBOX app using Game pass Ultimate, it starts to download and then gives me the error...
  4. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  5. Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft license on a new computer: This is my third question this day regarding a problem that I have been having for a month, the Minecraft license does not want to be installed on my new laptop, it does have the minimum...
  6. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...
  7. I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for 3 days now, I have the Minecraft launcher but every time I try to install the windows version it says "waiting on install" and it...
  8. Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what: Windows 10 Reinstalled Xbox app, microsoft store cleared Microsoft store cache logged out and in Tried download through launcher, microsoft store and xbox app Tried everything on the support page...
  9. Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM): Hallo! A few time age I bought Java and Badrock Minecraft version for Windows, but I couldn't install it on any of my computer. Didn't know why and still cannot do that!! What should I do to...
  10. Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft: I have been trying to install minecraft but everytime I try to install it, it starts with it saying its updating windows, which is actually "updating gaming services" my windows is up to date and...