Can't install Halo MCC on PC

Discus and support Can't install Halo MCC on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install Halo MCC on my PC (which it is very much compatible with), this happens: [img] Also, I have tried installing this from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANS685, Aug 7, 2022.

1. ANS685
    ANS685 Guest

When I try to install Halo MCC on my PC (which it is very much compatible with), this happens:

Can't install Halo MCC on PC [​IMG]

Also, I have tried installing this from the Microsoft Store and I have reset it. Still doesn't work Can't install Halo MCC on PC :(

:)

ANS685, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 1 requires 182 GB to install?

it is because its part of the halo MCC, you need the base part which is halo MCC then the individual games so it reserves space for them, halo 1 on pc for instance is 8.58GB and then add on the MCC base game it becomes 30.08GB.

halo mcc consists of all the games which take 142GB of space on pc so it saves this space aside, when you install hmcc and just one of the games which is also split into multiplayer and campaign it looks like it still reserves the space, this is what i have seen on xbox and gamepass pc, when i install via steam and just choose one of the games to be installed then the space taken is just by mcc and that one game.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on installing your game.

Let's reset the Xbox app first then do a store reset as well.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC then try again please.

If this will not work, please try this:

First step is to delete gaming services:

Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the commands:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Once done, open Microsoft store and find gaming services then install it again. Try to install the games again and see if that helps.

Thanks!
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

It gets a bit complicated. If you have Gamepass then all should instal. The console will allow you to have Halo 5: Guardian, Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars De, Halo Spartan Assault and Halo MCC installed. The PC allows Halo CE, Halo, Halo Forge, Halo Wars 2,
    Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars Spartan Assault, Halo Wars Spartan Strike and Halo MCC to be installed.

As for paying vs. free, the Microsoft Store should handle that. It might need resetting using a cmd prompt at admin level of wsreset. It takes a bit.

I have had to uninstall and redownload MCC to get it to capture all, but it works!

Let us know if you still have problems!
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Halo MCC

6. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 3: ODST to release 29/05/2015

To those having install issues, do as other have said, make sure to update halo mcc and make sure you have the disc in when installing, the campaign resides under the halo 3 campaign in halo mcc.
Thema:

1. Can't install Halo MCC on PC - Similar Threads - Can't install Halo

2. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  5. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  6. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  7. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  8. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2
  9. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb