Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update.

Discus and support Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello to all, Few days ago I purchased Halo Master C, and could play over 2 hours. 2 days later the game would not load, so I uninstalled it and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NonoJapon1, Aug 11, 2021.

1. NonoJapon1
    NonoJapon1 Guest

Hello to all,

Few days ago I purchased Halo Master C, and could play over 2 hours. 2 days later the game would not load, so I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but the game wont download and install from MS Store, and I cant see it in the program bar.

I could go to "windowsapp" folder and see some of this game bundle folders.

What can be done to erase the game and do a fresh download .

Thanks

B

:)

NonoJapon1, Aug 11, 2021
  2. NonoJapon1 Win User

Hello SamQY,

First off all thank you for your support.

I did what you said and the last one, PowerShell did it. I am now running Halo MCC.

Coming from Playstation and mac background, I can say those PC games are amazing .

Thanks again!!!!!
  3. Default_570 Win User

open an elevated command prompt

wsreset
    and try installing Halo again

I have the game in Steam which has not been problematic
  4. SammyVS Win User

You're welcome, mate. Thank you for your time. Please feel free to rate if the answers were helpful. Thank you.
  5. NonoJapon1 Win User

Could do it but nothing change. When I click the blue "Install" button, the button desaper and it does nothing
  6. NonoJapon1 Win User

Thanks for the reply. Could you explain me the process?
Thema:

1. Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update. - Similar Threads - Can't Install Halo

2. Can't install Halo Wars 2 via Microsoft Store, ever other app/game can get downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Wars 2 via Microsoft Store, ever other app/game can get downloaded...: Error message: try again something happened on our end System infos: Windows 10, newest verison,no third party firewall used, a VPN software is installed but not used. Things I've tried: 1....
  3. Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store: I've purchased a copy of Halo Infinite (Campaign) and downloaded the game in the Microsoft Store. However, once I'm in the actual game, the game does not allow me to download the campaign. When I...
  4. Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Halo Infinite Campaign despite it being installed: Hello everyone, I have GamePass for PC and using the Xbox PC Client I wanted to play Halo Infinite. I have successfully installed the game and also played Multiplayer. However, I can't get the...
  5. I can't install Halo Wars 2 on PC in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install Halo Wars 2 on PC in the Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this? It says "Try again later. Something happened on our end." Why can't I install the game I paid for? [img] 6f9256fa-0295-48b2-9f6d-404145bb77e7
  6. Can't install Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo MCC on PC: When I try to install Halo MCC on my PC (which it is very much compatible with), this happens: [img] Also, I have tried installing this from the Microsoft Store and I have reset it. Still...
  7. Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC): The game wasn't launching so I uninstalled, but now the xbox appp won't let me reinstall the game, giving me the error 0x80070424. The powershell command below: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers|...
  8. Can't install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite: Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load. I tried repairing/resetting Gaming Services but that did...
  9. Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424: I couldn't update the game through the Xbox PC app, and I attempted different methods of fixing this: I repaired and reset the game in the settings, and I even used the PowerShell method - no...
  10. I can't install halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install halo infinite: Hi, I cant install halo infinite on my pc. It shows resume install and when clicking on it nothing happens. pls help 08450cd9-0dcf-4217-9fdb-79cc6a9387a0