Can't install Halo Infinite

Discus and support Can't install Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aashish108, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Aashish108
    Aashish108 Guest

Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load.

I tried repairing/resetting Gaming Services but that did nothing. Halo Infinite is the only game that is giving me issues.

Reinstalling Windows 10 is not an option.

Thanks

My Specs

MOTHERBOARD: Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4

BIOS:

VGA: Palit GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GameRock

MONITORS: LG 38GN950 Ultrawidescreen (120hz GSync compatible), 2 x Viewsonic XG2703-GS

PSU: EVGA 850P2 Supernova

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X

MEMORY: 32GB Ram

HDD/SSD: 1xNVMe drive 1TB, 3 x SATA drives

COOLER: Noctua NH-D14-AM4

KEYBOARD: Ergodox keyboard

MOUSE: Titanwolf

AUDIO: Astro A50

:)

Aashish108, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Aashish108 Win User

If there is an error message can I see it ?
    Unfortunately, there is no feedback whatsoever! No error message when I click the install button.

The only error message comes up when I click the 'choose what to install' button:

[​IMG]
  3. Aashish108 Win User

is the hard drive full if so then you wont be able to install it (to check go into file expolrer home and at the bottom how full is the bar?)
    I have 155GBs free. I also tried installing on another drive with loads more space but same issue I'm afraid :(
  4. Aashish108 Win User

This is the other error I see in the manage installs page:

[​IMG]
  5. Aashish108 Win User

Does anyone know what to do pls! Can't even play this game :( I have never had any issue with Steam but looks like Xbox for Windows still has some issues that take ages to figure out.
  6. Dex.586 Win User

If there is an error message can I see it ?
Thema:

1. Can't install Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Can't install Halo

2. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  5. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  6. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  7. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  8. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2
  9. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb