Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased a copy of Halo Infinite (Campaign) and downloaded the game in the Microsoft Store. However, once I'm in the actual game, the game does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Takeiteasy1234, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store

I've purchased a copy of Halo Infinite (Campaign) and downloaded the game in the Microsoft Store. However, once I'm in the actual game, the game does not allow me to download the campaign. When I click "Apply" to download the campaign, the screen simply says the update "will install". However, nothing is installed and when I try to play the campaign, the game says that the campaign is downloaded.

I have restarted my computer and reinstalled the game in the Microsoft Store, but so far I've had no luck playing the campaign.

:)

Takeiteasy1234, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Takeiteasy1234 Win User

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for responding. Fortunately I found an answer online that was able to resolve the problem. I was advised to wait several minutes after clicking "Apply" to see if the game would start the update. After waiting about 5 minutes, the game began to download the campaign. Thanks again.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

We appreciate you have shared what fixed your issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to install Halo Infinite Campaign. The campaign is not installed; however, the game says it is. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we confirm in what platform (PC or Console) are you trying to play Halo Infinite with?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. Are you getting issues with the other games installed through Microsoft Store?
    4. What troubleshooting you have done so far?
    5. When did this issue happen?
    Support articles related to your concern that you may want to check for reference:

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Denis Lomov Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

Hello!
    Thank you for the reply - all other games from Microsoft are downloading without any problem. This happens only to Halo Infinite campaign.

So I am downloading Halo: Infinite from Microsoft App Store - it contains only MULTIPLAYER. (Multiplayer works no problems)
    To Isnstall SINGLE PLAYER campaign - from within the main menu of the HALO Infinite I am:
    1) Going to CAMPAIGN - it says not DOWNLOADED
    2) Going to CONTOL PANEL ( Inside HALO: Inifite game itself)
    3) Going to Manage Game
    4) There opening a menu GAME COMPONENTS:
    - game - installed (square for the check mark checked)
    - campaign - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    - hd content pack - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    5) I am selecting CAMPAIGN (clicking on the square to place check mark) - it says WILL BE INSTALLED
    6) Pressing APPLY button - download of the campaign must start within the game menu BUT
    7) APPLY button remains PRESSED for a few minutes and DOWNLOAD doest start
    8) button APPLY becomes unpressed again and nothing happens :-\

Basically Game itself is not downloading its SINGLE PLAYER component from its own menu - tried reinstallation of the game, restarted computer multiple times - nothing is changing
  6. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
Thema:

1. Can't Install Halo Infinite Campaign After Downloading From Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Install Halo

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  7. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  8. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  9. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb