Can´t install games

Discus and support Can´t install games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the problem that when I try to install a game it always says "Preparation Success 0%". I tried restarting the app, logging in and restarting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kenji147, Dec 20, 2020.

  1. Kenji147
    Kenji147 Guest

    Can´t install games


    :)
     
    Kenji147, Dec 20, 2020
    #1
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Installing games from disc question

    If its a full game download you don`t need the disc at all.

    i wouldn`t bother installing the disc you have either ,prior to activating the code.

    i can`t be sure ,but it may not allow you to install the download version if you already have the game installed on your drive.
  3. Semprontag Win User

    Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

    Thx for your reply.

    I updated just now. But i can`t install the Games. The button is greyed out. I have free space and i can install some titles from the basic games pass. But vampyr is didn`t working.
  4. FistswivUrToes Win User

    Backing up my games

    You can`t back up/copy your games its illegal,you can install to the hard drive to save wear and tear.
  5. pedromarques4 Win User

    Gears 5 not working

    with me it's an 270mb update that never starts, i unistalled the game but the update is still trying to download lol

    can´t install again....
  6. SSPhxAssasin602 Win User

    Bought the game but can`t install

    Did you receive a conformation email upon purchase of the content, you can also go to your games and apps go to the game battlefield press the menu button (start) go to manage game and the doc should be ready to download
Thema:

Can´t install games

Loading...
  1. Can´t install games - Similar Threads - Can´t install games

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. I can´t install Xbox App

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t install Xbox App: I am trying to install minceraft but if i i try to open the launcher, i get an error: Failed to initialize GDK. Please make sure Xbox App and Gaming Services are up to date and running. So i...
  10. I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t install xbox app because I get this error (0x80070002): When I try installing the xbox app with the installer I get this error: it seems that something went wrong, we could not install the app (0x80070002) [img] When I try to install it with the...