Can’t install games on my series x

Discus and support Can’t install games on my series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought Batman return to Arkham on my Xbox one and brought my Xbox series x a year ago. Now when l take a look at my games and apps both games are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProGamer27XD455, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Can’t install games on my series x

I brought Batman return to Arkham on my Xbox one and brought my Xbox series x a year ago. Now when l take a look at my games and apps both games are nowhere to be seen. Funny enough when l try to play them on my Xbox one the game works perfectly. I signed in with the exact same account that brought the game in the first place on my series x and copied the game via remote access as we connected both consoles to the internet. But the game didn’t work and asked if l owned the game or app. Which didn’t make sense cause l already owned the game on my Xbox one and signed in with the same account that brought it. Please help me to fix this problem

:)

ProGamer27XD455, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

It just says buy the game doesn’t say install but I think I found the problem I was game sharing with my brother and when I got the Xbox series x He said I can’t game share him cause he said that I can’t game share him because he got the Xbox one
  3. Playaboy4punk Win User

Help with quick resume

So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ProGamer27XD455, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try this on your Series X:

First, clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for it to turn on, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account. Make Sure to know all passwords and email addresses of your accounts, you will need to log then back in. :)

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asked to pull settings from an old Xbox, choose no, thanks

5. You will have to log in to your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  5. Christopher Fern Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
  6. Default__261 Win User

XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

Hi for some reason I can’t view my invitation for the Xbox series x bundle
Thema:

1. Can’t install games on my series x - Similar Threads - Can’t install games

2. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  3. Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played: Two Xbox’s the Xbox series x has all my games and DLC on it. Well my Xbox one can see everything installed but can’t play any games or DLC. For example I have a sims 4 disc so I put that in to...
  4. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d
  5. Can’t install games to D drive Xbox PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install games to D drive Xbox PC game pass?: I’ve tried multiple steps and reformatting the drive and still no luck. Some games work but games like Fallout just won’t install on D drive and I have no more room on C drive....
  6. Can’t download updates or games to series S. Installation stopped msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download updates or games to series S. Installation stopped msg: I tried to download miasma chronicles the day before yesterday, it wouldn’t download and instead I kept receiving an installation stopped msg in the queue. Wouldn’t even get past 0%. I gave up and...
  7. Can’t install game. Version 0.0.0.0 installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install game. Version 0.0.0.0 installation stopped: Call of duty morderme warfare 2 update won’t install now it stated version 0.0.0.0. If I uninstall and reinstall it still won’t work. I even went and purchased the vault version thinking the file...
  8. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  9. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...
  10. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.: Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for...