Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app

Discus and support Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop. I am installing on an internal SSD, but not on the system partition. I have enough space... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m0ke0, Dec 3, 2022.

1. m0ke0
    m0ke0 Guest

Hello,

I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop. I am installing on an internal SSD, but not on the system partition. I have enough space on the disk.

When I try to install it from the ms store, it just says "something happened on our end". When I try to install from the Xbox app, it says the error code 0x80070057.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Help would be greatly appreciated!

***Moved from windows***

:)

m0ke0, Dec 3, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello m0ke0,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having error code when trying to install Forza Horizon 4. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

You may want to check the troubleshooting steps provided by XBF-JoannaDark on this thread: Error 0x80070057 blocks install to Xbox game pass (PC) - Microsoft Community

1. Have you attempted to install the games on your Primary drive to see if the issue still persists?
    2. Have you reformatted the drive to NTFS and see if that fixes the problem?
    3. Could you please click on the link and try the SFC scan. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.
    Other troubleshooting option

Wait a while and try again

This may be a transient error. Give it an hour or two and then try again.

Install on your primary hard drive

The storage on your SSD may be full or not partitioned correctly. Try installing the game or app on your Windows PC’s primary hard drive, instead of an SSD.

Error 0x80070057 occurs when you try to install a game or app on a Solid State Drive (SSD) | Xbox Support

Or check this article from Forza Support

Microsoft Store Troubleshooting – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. НикитаХром Win User

Не могу удалить (Mod Translation: Can't delete)

Yes, I've installed game digitally from Microsoft store, but I didn't find Forza Horizon 4 in "all apps" list
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Main xbox Forza horizon 4

Hi,

have you checked on the xbox store by searching for forza horizon 4 to see if you can install it from there
  6. LukasLewandowski Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crash on launch

Reinstalling Xbox app had no effect. Another interesting thing, I cannot see Forza Horizon 4 in my "Installed apps" in Microsoft Store.

I also tried tips from that site: https://www.intowindows.com/troubleshooter-to-fix-store-apps-issues-on-windows-10/
Thema:

1. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app - Similar Threads - Can't install Forza

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  8. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...