Can’t install Fortnite??!!

Discus and support Can’t install Fortnite??!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have now uninstalled and installed Fortnite 5 more times, and every time it gives me the same two messages with the error code being '0x80070570' so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seth e, Jan 29, 2023.

1. seth e
    seth e Guest

I have now uninstalled and installed Fortnite 5 more times, and every time it gives me the same two messages with the error code being '0x80070570' so I then went onto xbox support with the code and got no help from it. I have tried opening other games that I also updated and they're fine, it's just Fortnite.

:)

seth e, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with Fortnite problem.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. Mjimrob Win User

Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

Update:

Don’t think it’s a Fortnite issue as I can’t find anyone online who has the same issue re: Fortnite. They DO have the same issue with different games. I think it may be some kind of conflict. I’ve even done a complete offline install using a flash drive.
    No change.

Anyone out there got a clue? I tweeted Xbox support but no response.
  4. Jamiiyy Win User

Can't sign in

same here , I just want to play some fortnite but I can’t
  5. Mohamed Farhat1 Win User

De you know how i can play Fortnite with touch.

I just log in on safari and put xbox cloud gaming in the homescreen and play. But sometimes i can’t play fortnite because i can’t Click anywhere
  6. Kendyl McVay Win User

How to recover stolen account?

I’m having the same problem. I can’t log into my fortnite because it says that my email doesn’t work anymore.
Thema:

1. Can’t install Fortnite??!! - Similar Threads - Can’t install Fortnite

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. I can’t get mw3 to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get mw3 to install?: Hi , I had to uninstall mw3 because it wouldn’t update now it won’t download or install 05b38637-29df-4f72-b9c1-86cca6ad5c32
  4. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played: Two Xbox’s the Xbox series x has all my games and DLC on it. Well my Xbox one can see everything installed but can’t play any games or DLC. For example I have a sims 4 disc so I put that in to...
  7. Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help: Hi; I bought MW3 on xbox one and tried to install, but keep getting error message saying can’t launch this. I’ve cleared my cache by holding the power button and unplugging. I’ve also...
  8. Can’t install anything on my asus computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t install anything on my asus computer: Hi, I need some advice regarding windows 11 pro, I can’t install anything on my Asus gaming pc can’t install updates, can’t install iTunes I got ea install and install paradise burnout but that’s...
  9. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  10. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d