Cant Install flight simulator "account suspended"

Discus and support Cant Install flight simulator "account suspended" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Apologies in advance, this will probably be a little overly wordy, but I figure more detail is better than less! First and foremost, I own the premium... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Nelms, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Kevin Nelms
    Kevin Nelms Guest

Apologies in advance, this will probably be a little overly wordy, but I figure more detail is better than less!

First and foremost, I own the premium Deluxe edition of microsoft flight simulator through Steam.

I recently purchased a 2tb NVMe drive with the intent of using it exclusively for flight simulator. after installing the drive, I attempted to use Steam’s built in utility for moving games from one hard drive to another. upon completion, I attempted to launch the simulator and was told it would need to re-acquire all of its package files. no big deal, but i’m on rural internet, so that equates to roughly 48 hours of download time. Once that completed, I was able to launch the simulator and begin re-downloading the world updates, my marketplace content, etc. Again, this was projected to take about 40 hours. When i returned home from work on the day that I was expecting the market place content to be completed, i turned on my monitor to find a notification stating that my xbox account had been suspended. the game was still running, but i had been kicked out of the marketplace. Initially assuming this to be a random error associated with my semi unstable connection, I attempted to restart the simulator and was prompted to sign in to an xbox account. I had never seen this prompt before, and when I attempted to sign on, i was told once again that my account is suspended, and thats when I began troubleshooting.

There doesn’t seem to be any documentation of this specific problem, but I’ve tried to follow the processes recommended to people who had issues that appeared similar:

First, I visited the xbox live support site to see what the nature of my suspension was. Logging in revealed that there are in fact zero suspensions or enforcement actions associated with my account.

After that, i made sure my xbox companion app was up to date, and rebooted my PC. after the reboot, same result, “account suspended.”

Next up was both a re-install of the xbox companion app, and deleting my xbox identity provider token info from appdata>local>packages>Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider. After a restart and re-install, the problem still persisted.

Finally I resolved to removing flight simulator through steam and then running Revo-uninstaller to clean up any associated registry and appdata entries. I once again rebooted and initiated a re-install. still had the same problem.

I then opened a ticket with the Flightsim Zendesk and was directed to contact the xbox support team instead since they don’t handle the live services. Fair enough!
    The xbox support team put me in a chat room with someone who told me my problem was a lack of game pass, and that they would give me a free 7 day trial so that i could be on my way. I asked if he was certain since i owned the full retail version of the game, and he said yes, and applied the 7 day trial. My patience was growing a little thin at this point, but i figured it was worth a shot. after verifying that the free trial had been applied to my account, i attempted to launch again, but was once again told that i’m suspended.

I’m more or less at a loss at this point. I can’t install the simulator, and going through official channels for help hasn’t gotten me anywhere. anybody else have any ideas?

:)

Kevin Nelms, Feb 2, 2023
  2. EdwardBuchanan1 Win User

MS Flight Simulator digital will not install

I am trying to install MS Flight simulator. on a PC..Do I nedd an xbox account.
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Flight simulator 2020 comprei e não consigo baixar.

4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Réinstallation de MSFS sur nouveau disque dur

HI Gerard,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Are you having issues actually playing the game or are you just inquiring about install paths? For installation inquiries I am linking the Flight Simulator Support page concerning "Installation for all versions" All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance) – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) . If you have further questions regarding install locations for games and addons I would check out the Flight Simulator forums here Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums .
  6. XBF John Win User
Thema:

1. Cant Install flight simulator "account suspended" - Similar Threads - Cant Install flight

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  8. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  9. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  10. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554