Can't install Far Cry: Primal.

Discus and support Can't install Far Cry: Primal. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no clue who to contact about this now, so I'm trying the forums. I bought Far Cry: Primal early this afternoon. When installing, the download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jpech58, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Jpech58
    Jpech58 Guest

I have no clue who to contact about this now, so I'm trying the forums.

I bought Far Cry: Primal early this afternoon. When installing, the download reaches 35% and then stops. I am greeted with an error code of 0x87E00007 (that I have now memorized due to extensive searching.) I have tried re-downloading, clearing local saved
    games, hard reset, factory reset (keeping games and apps), wired connection, port forwarding, everything. I have contacted Microsoft support, who told me to contact Ubisoft. I contacted Ubisoft, who told me to contact Microsoft. I do not know where to go from
    here.

I can download other games and apps, which I have. The only one causing me trouble is Far Cry: Primal.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you for reading.

:)

Jpech58, Jul 16, 2017
  2. Haloaddict
    Haloaddict Guest
    Corrupt Games

Recently bought Far Cry Primal and it would't install because it said it was corrupted. I have about 7 other games also corrupted.

Haloaddict, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Far Cry Primal

Waiting on reviews. Like Az I'm concerned about the yearly ish release cycle they are entering.

Dangerboy4020, Jul 16, 2017
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why does my farcry primal disc installation keep on stopping

Hi, you are facing an issue when you try to install far cry primal from a disc on your Windows PC or Xbox console?
  5. Leo Invictus Win User

Surprisingly good?

Three words: Far Cry: Primal.

Now, I love Far Cry, and after playing my first 10 minutes of Primal, I just didn't think it could possibly live up to the franchise standard. Would I be able to adapt to the artificial language? Would the primal characters have enough
    personality to hold my interest? Would this game world hold a candle to the other
    Far Cry installments?

Turns out, for me, the answer was yep, yep, and a big yep. Finished it 100 percent and enjoyed every bit of it.
  6. Kobe Sensei Win User

Far Cry Primal

and its out!!!! yet service is down so I cannot launch until a fix occurs! yay!
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Far Cry Primal

I wasn't going to bother until the price came down (like others here), but it's on cd keys for £24 for uplay....I couldn't resist.
  8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Far Cry Primal

I agree about 4 being very similar to 3, it was a great game but at times it did feel like "I've already done this before" haha.

I think what really has me interested in Primal is just how different it looks, the setting the weapons. It doesn't look like there are even any guns this time around. I think it'll be a fun playthrough.

I've always kind of wanted to play game with this type of setting.
Thema:

1. Can't install Far Cry: Primal. - Similar Threads - Can't install Far

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  8. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  9. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  10. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2