Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The issue I'm having is that I can not install the ARK: Genesis content to my PC at all. At first my microsoft store said that I didn't even own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamon3169, Feb 27, 2020.

1. kamon3169
    kamon3169 Guest

The issue I'm having is that I can not install the ARK: Genesis content to my PC at all.

At first my microsoft store said that I didn't even own the season pass but now I can see that I own the pass but when I go to the page the only option I have to install is the: "Install on my device" option which will only install to Xbox consoles associated
    with my account.

I'm not sure what's going on, I have every single other DLC for ARK installed on my PC and have never had an issue downloading them. I'm able to install them on my Xbox or on my Windows 10 PC and play them without issue.

I don't play ARK on my xbox anymore so I need to be able to install it on my PC before I can even use the DLC I purchased. If anyone has any ideas on what to do please let me know, thanks for any help!

:)

kamon3169, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Mariolopez956 Win User

I'm having the same problem here. I press the install button then it says error
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello kamon3169,

Is it possible that you purchased ARK : Genesis Season Pass from the Xbox or something? As it seems, said Season Pass have two different versions, one for Xbox One and one for PC.
  4. kamon3169 Win User

This is the issue.

I do not understand AT ALL why Wild Card and/or Microsoft would put out two different versions of this all of the sudden after every other DLC ever released for ARK has been universal for PC and Xbox.

So, as a heads up to everyone make sure you check which version of the pass you're buying! There is one only for Xbox and one only for PC.
  5. Lance.1 Win User

Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

Ark I have bought Genesis season pass but I can't download it for the xbox one
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Can't Download Genesis 2 DLC for Ark: Survival Evolved

Hello LKELLY96,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Ark Genesis Part 2 is part of the Genesis season pass that you can purchase separately with Ark: Survival Evolved. At this time, the Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition which includes; the Survival Evolved Season Pass, Extinction, Aberration, Scorched Earth, and Survival Evolved Aberrant Skins is the current edition that is available on Game Pass.

Ark: Genesis Part 2 is part of the second expansion pack which is not currently available with Game Pass. However, Game Pass members may currently receive a discount on the ARK: Genesis Season Pass which would include Ark: Genesis Part 2.

I hope this helps and I apologize for any confusion!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't install ARK

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  8. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  9. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  10. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install ark genesis season pass