Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...

Discus and support Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems for what ever reason the Microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime program doesn't want to download or install or do much of anything and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaamejunky101, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...

It seems for what ever reason the Microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime program doesn't want to download or install or do much of anything and this is preventing games from installing.

Other apps seem to be fine for installation.

Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp... [​IMG]

It been like this for 2 days

Sometimes when trying to install using the xbox app it will say it install the runtime but when going to check it has not

I manged to dig up a installer for it outside the store but it comes up with the best error message one could ever think of

Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp... [​IMG]

that is right it cant install the app because its is running its own installer .......

Like what is anyone meant to do. its the chicken and egg problem but some how worse its the install and installer what comes first and what use what to work.

so anyone have any ideas suggestions or solution to help me out plz and thank you

:)

Gaamejunky101, Jul 21, 2022
  2. David Domi Win User

Game downloading problem "Starting 0%"

After following all of your steps, I open the Xbox App, sign in with the same account as the Microsoft Store, and when I try to install a game, it installs "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package" from the Microsoft Store and my game is still stuck at "Downloading 0%".
    Not sure what else to do, I feel like I've tried everything.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp Desktop Runtime

Haha, yeah. I was laughing a bit when I read "nuked" but I'm glad to hear that the fresh installation worked for you!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp Desktop Runtime

Now all the games are showing you that error?

If yes, usually it can be fixed resetting gaming services and Xbox app: (Also, check for apps and Windows updates)

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  5. Gaamejunky101 Win User

saddly its been like that for a few hours now
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try giving it couple minutes to see if maybe something's downloading on the background
Thema:

Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp...

1. Cant install any games useing xbox app or store something to do with Visual c++ 2015 uwp... - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  5. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  6. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  7. i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.: i have been having this problem for a very long time. back when halo infinite first came out. i can not install any games that are on the game pass. i can only install them if i actually buy...
  8. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  9. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...