cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

Discus and support cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work) any ideas thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kocoman, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/kocoman
    /u/kocoman Guest

cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work)

any ideas thx

submitted by /u/kocoman
    [link] [comments]

/u/kocoman, Sep 27, 2021
  2. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

You can't contact Microsoft for technical support and no live chat anymore?

Hi ! Try with Edge or IE. Not Chrome ;)
    I did that screenshot with the Dev-Branch of the new Edge browser that uses the Chromium engine.

So it should also work with Chrome.
  4. The Lone Saiyan Win User

xCloud For Browser Not Working On Desktop

It could be extensions....could simply be that Chrome is a poor browser these days
    Chrome has been good to me all these years plus you have to use Edge or Chrome for web browser xCloud.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

On Firefox and the Microsoft Edge browser (the one that comes with Windows 10, not the new Chromium based Edge that is being tested), I also have issues loading my messages.

However, using Google Chrome or the DEV channel of the Microsoft Edge Insider preview, I can access my messages on the web.

Also check that you do not have script or ad-blocking add ons in your browser, or at least disable them for the Xbox domain.
  6. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
Thema:

1. cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both... - Similar Threads - cant install block

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  8. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  9. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  10. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554