Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.
Discus and support Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to import songs from my other Guitar Hero games into GH5. I'm able to enter the 20-character code, but when I try and download (confirm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lonnie7, Mar 29, 2015.
Thema:
Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.
Loading...
-
Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games. - Similar Threads - Can't import songs
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
i can't wait 30 days to change my name in minecraft (IMPORTANT)
in XBoX Games and Appsi can't wait 30 days to change my name in minecraft (IMPORTANT): hi, i changed my java version name to the same name i have in the bedrock version and i find problems to connect with servers and i can't wait 30 days to change it back so please i have to change... -
FH5 - Can't import FH4 Liveries.
in XBoX Games and AppsFH5 - Can't import FH4 Liveries.: When I go to import my FH4 liveries it briefly says "syncing" but nothing happens and I have a blank page. One time I got a popup for importing but no progress there, I left it for a couple of... -
Can't import songs from Dance Central 1 to Dance Central 3
in XBoX Sales and PromoCan't import songs from Dance Central 1 to Dance Central 3: Hey there. So recently I asked about the import codes before and had to come to the conclusion, that the ones I had from used copies that I bought had to be already used. So I got a brand new... -
Can't import mass effect characters
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't import mass effect characters: I absolutely love the first 3 mass effect games and recently played Mass Effect 1. Played for days, did all sidequests etc. But now i wanna scream because after installing Mass Effect 2, it won't... -
Can't import Dance Central 2 songs to Dance Central 3
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't import Dance Central 2 songs to Dance Central 3: Hi, I'm xbox360 gamer from Korea. I have Dance Central 1, 2 and 3 DVDs. And I want to import DC1, DC2 Songs to DC3. I follow instructions that written in manual. Select import songs from game...