Can’t i use 2 accounts for a game?

Discus and support Can’t i use 2 accounts for a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so i bought minecraft bedrock & java edition and i have 2 xboxs account i want to use both to the game but unfortunately it says that i can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fasol uwu, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Fasol uwu
    Fasol uwu Guest

Hello so i bought minecraft bedrock & java edition and i have 2 xboxs account i want to use both to the game but unfortunately it says that i can use only 1 account so is there a way that i can use both without buying it twice… ?

:)

Fasol uwu, Mar 29, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

unfortunately it is not possible, the game is linked to only one account.
  3. nigel silcox Win User

Just reset my Xbox and I’ve signed in but my xbox live is not on and it’s not in my purchase or billing

Just noticed that my game tag is an order one I’ve got 2 emails and I’ve used them both and I still can’t get my usual game tag if I can’t get my usual tag on i can’t access Xbox live
  4. N1nj4 WarrI0r41 Win User

Can’t play

Well i have a us account that i use for online gaming and still can’t play
  5. Sergfg81 Win User

Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]

Hi,

1- Game: X-com 2

2- I have 100 in my account, enough to pay the game.(gift card redeem)

3- I have the Gold live subscription.

With that, can’t buy the game...
  6. Mathias Šišmanovi Win User

How to get back account by Gamertag?

I can’t directly contat support,

find email adress by typing email adress, ****, i can’t find email adress if i don’t know. Only what i know is gamertag SiskoYt, what mail, what phone number is used, i don’t know, that account was made almost 2 years
Thema:

1. Can’t i use 2 accounts for a game? - Similar Threads - Can’t accounts game

2. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  3. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Account Recovery can’t access my games or Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery can’t access my games or Gamepass: Woke up this morning email saying suspicious activity. Tried to use account recover because I changed my phone number and can’t receive codes to verify. Tried to the recover for almost a week now...
  6. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  7. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  8. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game: My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot. 30492b63-bd23-467a-a371-b7676cbe4d89
  9. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...
  10. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...: When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft menu, “Store” is grayed out with a red...