Can't hide game with 0 achievement
Discus and support Can't hide game with 0 achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) on my Xbox one s. I have added my girlfriend account and she downloaded the Horizon and played it (I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PabloScorpio, Jan 25, 2018.
Thema:
Can't hide game with 0 achievement
Loading...
-
Can't hide game with 0 achievement - Similar Threads - Can't hide game
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Cloud gaming test, can't install game now
in XboX InsidersCloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to... -
Can't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't hide "basic controls" overlay during Xbox Flight Simulator.: Every flight starts with the basic controls being displayed. I have no idea how to turn them off. This is insanely annoying that there would not be an obvious prompt to hide it. Please advise.... -
Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error
in XBoX on MobileCan't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error: I can't access certain pages or settings on the Xbox Android app that I can otherwise access through my physical Xbox. • Looking for Group says I need to set "Others can communicate with voice,... -
Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...