cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

Discus and support cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to stream on xbox but when i try and stream nobody can hear other people on fortnite voice chat but they can hear me though and im on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CharlesGamer, Apr 17, 2022.

1. CharlesGamer
    CharlesGamer Guest

im trying to stream on xbox but when i try and stream nobody can hear other people on fortnite voice chat but they can hear me though and im on xbox not pc if you could help me i would appreciate it

:)

CharlesGamer, Apr 17, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CharlesGamer, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You would have to configure the stream to enable the chat of Xbox and also, all of your friends, that are in the party, have to set their privacy settings to allow their voices to be shared in a stream.

Method 1 – Xbox Party Chat

Xbox has a feature built in allowing you to share your Xbox Party chat through the Twitch app. However for this to work everyone in your party chat will have to confirm that they allow their chat to be broadcast. This will allow your Twitch chat to hear anyone that you are playing with in your party. Your Twitch chat may still not be able to hear other players that are in your game depending on the game you are playing.

Step 1 – Start A Party

The first thing you need to do is start a party with your friends. To do this hit the Xbox Button on your controller to open the menu and then select Parties and Chats –> Start A Party. You can then select Invite more and invite your friends to your party.

Step 2 – Allow Audio To Be Broadcast

If you want to broadcast other people’s audio you will need to make sure that they select the “include my audio” checkbox in the Xbox Party Chat screen. To do this click the Xbox Button and then Select Parties and Chats –> Include My Audio.

Step 3 – Set Party Chat Volume In Twitch Chat

You now need to make sure that your party is not muted in the Twitch app on your Xbox. To do this go to the Twitch app, move down to the audio sources and un-mute Party Chat. Here you can also adjust the volume of the party chat to balance your friends audio levels compared to your mic volume on the stream.

Method 2 – In-Game Chat

In certain games you are able to hear your in-game chat on your stream. This means that in some games you can play with Randoms and your Twitch stream will be able to hear the people you are playing with. However there is a lot of games that do not allow you to broadcast game chat due to privacy reasons. You will need to check if the game you are playing allows broadcasting or not.
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

The app on the Xbox One is OK for streaming. You can voice chat with viewers by starting a private party and selecting it in the app so the players you are playing with can't hear your stream.

The text chat interface is pretty much useless. I use a twitch app on a tablet if I decide to text chat with viewers.
  4. Susan Ford1 Win User

Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch

Im trying to get my fortnite party chat to come through stream on twitch
  5. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
  6. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
Thema:

1. cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox - Similar Threads - cant hear voice

2. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  3. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  4. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.: Hello, When using the Game Bar, The party I am in can't hear my when the app is minimized. or I click off to continue using the PC. This is a new issue that only raised during the most recent...
  7. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  8. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  9. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  10. My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio...: Hi l, I just got xbox series s. I connected it to my monitor, everything works fine. However, my monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume but i cant hear any audio while playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox stream ingame chat

2. Xbox twitch stream ingame chat