Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me

Discus and support Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to talk to my friends in a party on my xbox one but the problem that i keep having here is that they all can hear me. Except when they talk i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPhilosophical, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me

Im trying to talk to my friends in a party on my xbox one but the problem that i keep having here is that they all can hear me. Except when they talk i don't hear them in my headset.

Ive tried numerous times with resetting my xbox and checking my NAT type but nothing is working for me.

My NAT type seems to be open so i shouldn't be having problems but i don't know why this isn't working

:)

xPhilosophical, Oct 21, 2017
  2. baron jedi
    baron jedi Guest
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

baron jedi, Oct 21, 2017
  3. i can hear people in parties but they cant hear me

Hey there TheHaloRobot,

Sorry to hear about the headset problem, have you tried this guide for troubleshooting yet?
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting Sometimes it can help with the issue. Which headset are you using with the console as well?

Mister Mascot, Oct 21, 2017
  4. PAPPASSASSIN Win User

Friends cant hear me in party chat

I'm experiencing an identical issue as you actually. I've spent a total of about four hours with tech support and here's what we've tried.

New controller

New headset

New stereo adapter

Checking all settings (NAT type, family restrictions, etc.)

Factory reset (kept games & apps)

Finally, after all of that, the woman that was helping me did what she needed to do to replace my Xbox one elite. I just received it today and.......still no luck. I'm at a loss
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Friends cant hear me in party chat

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. I'm about to throw a whole lot of questions at you so head's up!

Is this something you experience persistently or only occasionally? What new microphone did you buy? Are you able to try your microphone on a different controller? Are you able to bring your console to a friend's house and see if your friends can hear you
    from there? Also, if you >>remove your Xbox Live profile<< from your console and try again, do you experience the same issue? You can also
    try to >>factory reset<< your console to see if that helps.

Keep us posted!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Party cant hear me.

Hello Mizter,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability for your friends to hear you within party chat.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article for steps under
    the (If others can't hear you) section.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  7. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party cant hear me.

8. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
Thema:

Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me

1. Cant hear friends in parties but they hear me - Similar Threads - Cant hear friends

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  5. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?: So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same...
  6. why cant i hear my friend in the party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i hear my friend in the party: I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to...
  7. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  8. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  9. I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware): I contacted xbox live chat went through all the troubleshooting. my kinect and headset both work! when i am in a party or game chat i speak and the icon lights up saying that i am speaking..i...
  10. I can hear a friend but he cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear a friend but he cant hear me: I can hear my friend and all my other friends besides him can hear me and he can hear everyone besides me whats wrong? e0310b69-daea-4c69-a3fe-25887be5dce0