Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream.

Discus and support Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream. How can you fix it. Before you say it, Literally Everyone has switched the Game Chat and tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoeDaddy89, Feb 9, 2023.

1. JoeDaddy89
    JoeDaddy89 Guest

Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream. How can you fix it. Before you say it, Literally Everyone has switched the Game Chat and tried all the other ones.

Please Help

:)

JoeDaddy89, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

If it's Playstation players when you refer to cross-platform, then I don't think it's possible....I'm sure I have seen others mention this recently.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

Hello Kasey M,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having issues when streaming to Twitch.

Check your audio settings on your Xbox and make sure that the party chat output is set to speakers or headset and speakers. This will allow the Twitch app to capture the party chat audio along with the game audio. To do this, go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output > Party chat output and select the option that suits your preference.

You may also refer to the articles below for additional information:

How to live stream on Xbox | Xbox Support

Xbox Broadcasting (twitch.tv)

Twitch Music: Streaming Overview

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding
  5. KellzUhm Win User

Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

It’s a known fact that Xbox (Microsoft) will not allow you to stream directly through the twitch app and get game chat audio from cross platform players. It’s a privacy issue they could fix with an update but they don’t do it. PS5/PS4 allow it. You can toggle your settings and maybe get it to work through headset/speakers on games like fortnite but it doesn’t work continuously. Read every article on the Internet (I’m pretty close to doing that by now) and there is no fix for this without a capture card and PC. Like I said before you can bypass is sometimes by logging into Xbox app on PC on same acct but overall you can only use Xbox Party chat to stream on twitch through Xbox. Cross-platform players will not be heard.
  6. AlecBohme Win User

Cross Platform audio streaming on twitch

If it was a feature I was apathetic about, I would not have posted the question.
Thema:

1. Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream. - Similar Threads - Can’t Hear cross

2. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  3. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  4. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  5. Can’t hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear or talk in game chat: I’ve been playing the warzone 3 for a few days now no matter if I’m playing with my friends or solo I can’t talk or hear any proxy chat (which I don’t care about). I’ve tried using a different...
  6. Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes I can’t hear other people in the chat: I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. Every now and again, I cannot hear people in the chat, but they can hear me. I saw a video on YouTube, which told me to clear my Mac address, but it only...
  7. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  8. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  9. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3: No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting Checked all setting and internet setting. Changed headset and still no luck. Also turned Xbox on and off including closing...
  10. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...