cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

Discus and support cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KarinHughes, Nov 7, 2021.

1. KarinHughes
    KarinHughes Guest

How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??

:)

KarinHughes, Nov 7, 2021
  2. KarinHughes Win User

there is no error message it just says hes too early, but we have purchased the full game a couple of days ago.....
  3. SammyVS Win User

It's a few days before the game launches. For those who bought the Ultimate version the game will be released on September 27th and for those who bought the standard version on October 1st
  4. KarinHughes Win User

It seems to be a problem with one game only which is the new Fifa, we have made my account as the home console and other games now work but Fifa wont... any suggestions? thanks
  5. SammyVS Win User

It's like I said, Karin. The game is yet to be released. Depending on the version you purchased you will play on the days mentioned.
  6. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You have to place the account that purchased the game as home on your console so that your son can play using its own account.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Select "Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox."

What you can share.

Share these with anyone who signs in to your home Xbox:

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription

Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store

Games from a Game Pass subscription
Thema:

1. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer - Similar Threads - cant grant access

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  10. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...