Can't go to the left anymore with my Xbox One Wireless controller

Discus and support Can't go to the left anymore with my Xbox One Wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One S Digital and haven't used my Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth) for month. When I wanted to play yesterday it showed a weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacquesNoris, Dec 19, 2021.

1. JacquesNoris
    JacquesNoris Guest

I have a Xbox One S Digital and haven't used my Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth) for month. When I wanted to play yesterday it showed a weird behaviour: When I try to navigate the xbox menu it skips a lot of menu points and I can't go to the left anymore, it automatically goes to the right. Always. I updated the firmware with my PC to 4.8.1923.0, but this didn't help at all. The control has that behaviour, regardless if I'm connected wirelessly or with USB and even on the PC. When I start the "Xbox Accessory" app on my PC and push any button on the controller, it goes to the left all the time, even if I'm not touching it anymore. Really weird.

Could this be a hardware problem? I dropped it from the couch a few weeks ago, but it looks totally fine from the outside, no a scratch at all.

:)

JacquesNoris, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Yes, I did share links above on device repairs
  3. JacquesNoris Win User

Thanks for your help. I tested my Controller again and I think I found the problem: The right bumper button seems to be too stuck. Any way to repair it?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. JacquesNoris Win User

6. TFH_0815 Win User

Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

Mhh nobody got an idea? Can't believe i'm the only one with this Problem. Perhaps someone here has still working wireless Xbox 360 controllers on his/her Windows 10 PC or can even confirm that the wireless controllers don't work anymore...

Is there any way to check for right drivers on my machine?
Thema:

1. Can't go to the left anymore with my Xbox One Wireless controller - Similar Threads - Can't left anymore

2. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  3. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  4. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  5. Can't map left or right stick up to any other button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't map left or right stick up to any other button: Hi So I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for the xbox series x. Really liking how I can map most buttons, however when it comes to mapping the sticks there is no option to do...
  6. Why can't I by Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I by Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my series s?: Been trying to figure out how to download it 7fe663c2-d814-40d2-9bc1-6082127111bc
  7. Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?: I've tried going the the xbox 360 store, to the xbox.com links and tried looking for it on my xbox series x but i have had no luck in finding the full games, only their dlcs seem available....
  8. Can't buy left for dead please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left for dead please help!: Can anybody please tell me if you can still buy left for dead 2 on the old market place, everytime I try it just says your purchase can't be completed at this time?...
  9. Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens: I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make sense d8e83bf1-06c7-4404-a62e-5ac81a8cb8ef
  10. I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace: it says I have no valid payment options(I do) and when I click the button to change them it says "that shouldn't have happened, try again later" 788d7665-15bb-4870-9d50-cbb796dc843f