Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5

Discus and support Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sniperdmh1, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Sniperdmh1
    Sniperdmh1 Guest

I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into everything. My account is by itself, I do not have an child account but it still sends me to the redirect page. There is no one else in my family tab on my account. I just want to be able to do a tune on my car.

Edit: I also can't collect my new gifted cars in my message center, I want to collect the vehicles before they are gone. I don't get a download message or anything, I've also checked to see if they just showed up in my garage and nothing happened. So I can't collect my cars.

:)

Sniperdmh1, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your settings.
  3. EthanBurley Win User

Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

Hi! I have just re-installed forza horizon 4 and went to the auction house and tuning setups. They are currently still in the same state as before where i can't enter the auction house and can't load any tuning setups. Is the any other way to fix this?
    Maybe something with Xbox Live or Xbox Parental Settings?
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  5. xSHORTBUSx3 Win User

Love This Game......

Here's no auction house on horizon, if I remember right you enter one of the shops at the festival and it'll give you cars for playing the previous forzas (just can't remember which one exactly)
  6. Fyer Win User

Turn 10 dropped the ball on this one.

I happen to love it. Sure the auction house is gone and I agree as far as the car class being hard to find. As for the rest of it, I have had no trouble finding tunes or paint jobs. The price of the cars is not bad at all after the last update. If you are
    a Forza rewards member they throw plenty of game cash at you. I have also played Forza 1,2,3,4 and Horizon.
Thema:

1. Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Can't auction house

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  5. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  6. I can't buy cars at auction FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy cars at auction FH5: This morning I woke up wanting to buy cars and I couldn't buy from the auction house, do yall know if they closed it or I just have an error? d532c85d-3af6-428d-8e79-67f9c1f30fcf
  7. I recently got FH4 and I can't access things such as the auction house due to not having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got FH4 and I can't access things such as the auction house due to not having...: I got FH4 a little while ago and didn't think of this issue as much. Since then I feel restricted not being able to access that content and want to now access it. I looked at past threads on this...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Can't join groups, go in auction house or download vinyls: Hello! I have a problem With the privacy settings. It says it something wrong With the way my account is setup, it says i have og change the privacy and internet Security on Xbox.com but when I...
  9. Can't Join Forzathon and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Forzathon and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4: Last season is spring, I've done it without any issue Now is Summer but I can join forzathon race or forzathon store, and auction also They are grey Once I click, it shows 'this function has...
  10. Can't buy cars from auction house plus expansion packs aren't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy cars from auction house plus expansion packs aren't working: I need help figuring out why I can't buy cars from the auction because time I either try to put a bid on a car or try to buyout it will always say that it fails and there isn't even anyone else...