Can't get to daily challenges

Discus and support Can't get to daily challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS Sudoku seems to sign on to Xbox, but when I select daily challenges it gives me error code 016000. I've tried restarting my computer, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John E Keeton, Oct 30, 2016.

  1. Can't get to daily challenges


    MS Sudoku seems to sign on to Xbox, but when I select daily challenges it gives me error code 016000. I've tried restarting my computer, but it doesn't help.

    :)
     
    John E Keeton, Oct 30, 2016
    #1
  2. I can not download my daily challenges today

    can't get the daily challenges
     
    glendawheeler, Oct 30, 2016
    #2
  3. NOT WORKING

    Daily challenge isn't working why???? Why can't I get an answer?
     
    PinchedPigeon93, Oct 30, 2016
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Can't get to daily challenges

    OK Fowl, Jul 25, 2017
    #4
  5. glendawheeler Win User

    I can not download my daily challenges today

    can't get the daily challenges
  6. JJISLAND Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

    i have all these and can't get on daily challenges
  7. OK Fowl Win User

    Can't get to daily challenges

    HI,

    Have you seen this Sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/0d806ade-5503-4780-b53d-7e52fb6123cd
  8. CorporalSun3548 Win User

    Can't download any updates so can't play Daily Challenges

    When I go to play the daily challenge, I get a message about an important update. When I choose to install the update, I'm taken to the Store and get a message that there are no updates available. If I choose not to upgrade, I can't play the daily challenge.
    This has been going on for three days now.
  9. Nelson Luciano da Si Win User

    error code 002408 mircosoft solitaire collection

    Same problem here and I can't play the daily challenge.
Thema:

Can't get to daily challenges

Loading...
  1. Can't get to daily challenges - Similar Threads - Can't daily challenges

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...