Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

Discus and support Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheGameJockey, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox Insider.

submitted by /u/TheGameJockey
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheGameJockey, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

Xbox app

Hi there!

If you uninstall the app and restart that process to you still see the same message?

If so could you send us a photo of what you are seeing?

If you are trying to set up Game streaming be sure to check out the
    setup guide
    for that process as well!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 on xbox pc

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

5. Arminator Win User

PLEASE HELP

You can't connect the Xbox 360 to the Xbox App. Only the Xbox One can stream to the Xbox App.

Long explanation:

The Xbox One has specifically resources reserved to record or stream the console's video output, so you can stream to Beam or Twitch, or record your Gameplay.

The Xbox 360 does not have these resources. And since compressing and streaming video requires a lot of CPU power, and the Xbox 360 is uses nearly 98% CPU resources for rendering games (the rest is used for Guide, Parties and background music), the Xbox
    360 also can't get an update to allow game streaming.

In short: It's not possible to connect the Xbox App to the 360.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

help

Hey there silentshadow692

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to stream using the Console Companion app. We actually have a good amount of information on how to do this on our support article entitled How
    to use game streaming in the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10
    you might want to take a look at.

If you have any difficulty getting it to work you might also want to check out Troubleshooting Xbox Console Companion app game
    streaming on Windows 10

Hope all this info was helpful.

Thanks!
Thema:

Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

1. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app - Similar Threads - Can't setup process

2. xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center: please is there anyone that can help me I'm 65 and this thing was given 2 me. I've been on hold for over 1 hour trying to get help. I don't know why but I can't reset the family pass code even...
  3. I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.: I recently built a computer and had to install Windows 10, when setting up Windows 10 I was offered to buy the game pass in the setup. I bought it there and after windows was installed, and I...
  4. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...: Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a...
  5. Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games": I'm on a Win 10 PC. I had no issues until 2 days ago when I tried to change the install drive for one game to c: instead of my storage drive f: . The Xbox App immediately gave the "this location...
  6. I can't setup my console on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't setup my console on the xbox app: I can't setup my xbox on the xbox app, when It tells me to sign into my account on the console after I sign in it gives me the error "try again in a bit, something went wrong" this has been...
  7. Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console: I kept getting errors of every game taking too long to start so I did a factory reset that lets you keep your game/apps (including an offline update), and I can't get it to complete all the steps....
  8. *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...: First, I was playing for a good portion of the day on Xbox. I went to take a break. I logged out of the realm and the message blocked out the realms. When I click the get help button, it brings me...
  9. Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore: Recently I got a new TV (new for my apartment) as a replacement for one that broke. I am part of the few people that use my Xbox One as a media hub and used the official remote. But, I cannot...
  10. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...