Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000.

Discus and support Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000. b89f3f38-bf03-43f4-b45e-57f76d2140d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carol Zimmerman, Jul 2, 2021.

  1. Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000.


    Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000.

    :)
     
    Carol Zimmerman, Jul 2, 2021
    #1
  2. misterfish50 Win User

    Daily challenges not opening

    I've also got the 'there was a problem downloading daily challenge data. please check your internet connection and try again. please refer to error code 002000' on two different laptops one running 32 bit W8.1 and the other running 64 bit W8.1

    The version of Taptiles is 1.8.0.31101

    It's only the daily challenge that is failing to load - Taptiles itself logs into Xbox OK.

    Also the daily challenges for Minesweeper, Mahjong and Solitaire load without any problems
  3. BernadetteMcKee Win User

    Daily Challenges Error

    Yesterday and today the Daily Challenge for Taptiles hasn't worked due to the error 002000. It said it was my internet connection. My internet connection is fine because all the other games load well. I'm running Windows 8. I checked for updates, and
    there aren't any.

    Thank you in advance if this problem gets solved.
  4. Mikaspeerko Win User

    Error 002000 Solutions not working

    I am having the same problem. The daily challenges in taptiles was working fine last night at about midnight but today I keep getting the 002000 error that I am not connected tot he inter net and I am connected.
  5. jussiem Win User

    TAPTILES

    I can still open Taptiles (the old version which I prefer to the Microsoft Taptiles 10 version) but when I click on Daily Challenges, I get the message 'There was a problem launching Daily Challenge data., Please refer to error code 002000. I tried opening Taptiles from the Microsoft Store, My Library, Owned as you suggested but the same happens. It opens OK but then I get the same message when I click on Daily Challenges. I notice that Taptiles is no longer in the Microsoft Store - only the newer Taptiles 10 version. Does this mean that Microsoft have discontinued the old version of Taptiles? I remember that some time back Microsoft discontinued the old version of Soduko which I also preferred to the new version.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000.

Thema:

Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000.

Loading...
  1. Can't get taptiles daily challenges to load. Error 002000. - Similar Threads - Can't taptiles daily

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. taptiles error code 002000