Can't get second xbox s series to play

Discus and support Can't get second xbox s series to play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xbox s series in my house and one will allow you to play games and the other one won't let u sign in to play they are not on line games only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lorraine Barrington, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Can't get second xbox s series to play

I have two xbox s series in my house and one will allow you to play games and the other one won't let u sign in to play they are not on line games only off line.

When we go into our profile to sign in it won't let you sign in

:)

Lorraine Barrington, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Lorraine Barrington Win User

It's letting us sign in but not letting us play games. We don't have internet were we live
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Lorraine, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your consoles.

I see you don't have internet where you live and that would be where the problem lies. There reason you're able to play the games on one console is due to the account that is set as Home on that console. Once Home is set it shares the games and ability to play them, even offline.

The other console cannot do this because the account is set as Home on the other console. Home can only be set on one console at a time and some sort of connection to the internet would be required for the second console if others wanted to play. Even if it was a mobile hotspot from your mobile device.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Lorraine!

What exactly happened when you try to sign in your account to your other Xbox console? Any error message or error code?

Have you tried to connect it to a wireless network or tried a wired connection?

Try to power cycle your console. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

Do the same with your router by unplugging it from the power source and wait for at least a minute before turning it back on.
  5. ngocphi Win User

How to play with my Xbox one series s on my android phone.

Well for one the series consoles are NOT xbox ones

If you have Xbox one s then you can play Xbox one gamea you can't play series s games
  6. ngocphi Win User

Series S wont recognize installed games

Well first xbox series s wont install disk games. It will only play digital bought games not disk games you need a non digital console like xbox one )not digital editions ) or series x

Second you need patches for upgraded games especially for the compression chip and you would get the appropriate files for the series s via smart delivrry if compatible
Thema:

1. Can't get second xbox s series to play - Similar Threads - Can't second series

2. Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was...: Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was gameshared with my brother and got him to make his own xbox his home xbox to try and ungameshare. What do I...
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB: Hi! I've been able to record up to 1 hour (as 4K resolution) on my USB stick without any issues but today when I've tried to record a footage of my gameplay, it says that the only available...
  5. Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....: Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds(literally), and when I tried to turn off sleeping tabs the system and performance setting was gone it's not...
  6. I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous...: I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous owner . I've tried the support website it just loads. Please help 5a1de90e-6ced-42d6-8694-2ce7ff0ec910
  7. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  8. Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Game Pass on second computer: I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did all the invites and everything it told me to...
  9. Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Sea of thieves on a second device: Some specification: I am on windows 11 on this laptop, 10 on my main PC on which I play Sea of thieves. I also got Sea of thieves via a CD key before it was on the steam store . I am currently...
  10. Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gooday, why can't I add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud ?: I cannot add my second controller to play halo masterchief collection on the cloud? b7f3649c-5889-402c-a321-09be76536172