Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter which game I try, I can't play Game Pass games via Cloud Gaming. It's like my controller stops working and I can't press any buttons. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Madison, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming

No matter which game I try, I can't play Game Pass games via Cloud Gaming. It's like my controller stops working and I can't press any buttons. This has happened for multiple games for the past few weeks. If I download the game to my Series X, the games function normally. How do I fix this?

:)

Jeremy Madison, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jeremy, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. cadendrone156 Win User

Halo: MCC [disc] freezes.

I got a similar problem, but I can't get past the title screen.
  4. Islcey Win User

MLB the Show 21 Freezes

The past two days I've been stuck at the title screen. Even when the game kicks into demo mode I can't get out of it. All I can do is screenshot and go to the Xbox home screen.
  5. Shifter-BA455F22-778 Win User

This effin patch...

I'm stuck on the menu thanks to the dashboard update. I was able to start the game earlier and download Armored Kill, but now I can't even get past the title screen.
  6. Hammock the 3rd Win User

Worms Revolution Freezes

Same issue here. Game freezes whenever it tries to save. Can't get past title screen. Tried the same troubleshooting steps....deleted save files, full game, and cache. Re-download the game and it still freezes. Can this issue be fixed?
Thema:

1. Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Can't Past Title

2. Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen: After troubleshooting my Xbox one s then resetting it, it will restart and it begins to say preparing console for a split second then I'm met with another something went wrong screen or it will...
  3. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  4. I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...: I have pressed all buttons no my keyboard and nothings happend. 35315754-65ef-44b7-bbb2-cf47cbf236b1
  5. Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window: Hi. I just purchased State of Decay 2 and it requires me to use my Microsoft account. I signed in and it asked me to make a gamertag of some sort. I typed a name that I like then click on the...
  6. PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week: Hi. For the last week, my PC Game Pass app refuses to install or play anything. When I try to install, it just says something went wrong immediately and won't download. I had a couple of games...
  7. Secret neighbor can't get past press A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor can't get past press A: Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers...
  8. I can't get past the loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past the loading screen.: I recently started using the xbox app for PC. And whenever I click on ANY game that I want to play, for this example I would click on "High On Life." And it would permanently put me on the loading...
  9. Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...: On my Xbox one I want to play Minecraft but then I couldn't continue past the main menu I've tried resetting and restarting my console, changing my bindings from a to b so I'd be hitting my B...
  10. My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My girlfriend can't get past any opening screen on minecraft. None of her buttons work and...: She opens the game and can't get past any of the starting screens. None of her controller buttons work. 151aa5ef-2064-4968-94f2-0503c27f109a