Cant get onto my microsoft account settings/subscriptions

Discus and support Cant get onto my microsoft account settings/subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, Everytime I'm trying to get into my microsoft account so I can cancel my xbox pass memebership but It gets stuck on trying to sign me in. It just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snizzy, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Snizzy
    Snizzy Guest

Hey,

Everytime I'm trying to get into my microsoft account so I can cancel my xbox pass memebership but It gets stuck on trying to sign me in. It just keeps stuck on the trying to sign me in page, and the page just keeps refreshing until I get the error "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again."

I know my password and am logged into my account on pretty much all online services but I just cant get onto my account settings part to cancel my subscription.

Any way around this please? been like this for pass few days and its getting annoying as my renewal date is coming up soon.

Thanks.

:)

Snizzy, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Snizzy

That's really odd, can you try sign in with your account directly from here?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Right now there is no outage related to the subscription webpage

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Just to confirm, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network? or if you're doing this via phone, do it instead with a PC

Also, in case you have a VPN service or similar enabled.

Please turn off the service before trying again
  3. HassanB Win User

cant get onto my account

Click the second link in my previous post and reach out to phone support.
  4. Verachi Win User

cant get onto my account

From what BleedingFerret said I'm guessing whoever was using your GT got you banned then switched the Email that was associated with killagamea1341 with thetemptingrelic28. And since you still know the email and password you got the thetemptingrelic28
    GT because that GT is linked to your E-mail address.
  5. BleedingFerret Win User

cant get onto my account

I just searched your name in friendfinder on xbox.com social link. it says your name has breached Code of Conduct for cheating and gamerscore has been reset and account may have been suspended. Sorry dude it looks someone did something they shouldnt have
    on your account :(
  6. Verachi Win User

cant get onto my account

Maybe that is your account. Does anybody else have access to your account? If yes ask them if they changed the name of the gamertag. You could always check your download history to see if it has the things you downloaded in the past.
Thema:

1. Cant get onto my microsoft account settings/subscriptions - Similar Threads - Cant onto microsoft

2. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  3. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  4. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  5. Cant install any games onto my PC through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install any games onto my PC through xbox app: Please help me i’m losing my mind. I’ve been trying to install the PC edition of minecraft on my pc through the xbox app for a month. It just gives me errors, every single game does. I finally...
  6. in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding...: in forza horizon 4 i cant get onto horizon life multiplayer, it just keeps saying "Finding a horizon life session" but never finds it, im on a windows pc btw. 7f3ddb9a-8900-4351-a727-d14570265aa1
  7. Cant add debit card onto my Microsoft account through Minecraft or Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add debit card onto my Microsoft account through Minecraft or Microsoft: It says there something wrong on their side and I cannot directly contact support. My card is working just fine. I need help to fix this c198e35a-614f-4001-82fb-9a7873ca3736
  8. cant install games onto my disk drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games onto my disk drive (D): hi so i previously did a reset on my pc to help clean it up because it needed it and now i cant use my disk drive (D), i had previously used it to install games but now i cant install my games to...
  9. Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One: I got signed out of my account on my Xbox and any time I tried to login, it would go through a loading screen and then kick me out. No error message. I did a couple of resets and got the same...
  10. i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox: i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox but the acc is connected to both xbox and pc but now my only option is to buy it for my xbox, please help!...