Cant get on warzone

Discus and support Cant get on warzone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can any one help !!! I cannot get on warzone no matter how much I try, I select the match I want to play in, get into a lobby and just before the pre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraigHumphries, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Cant get on warzone

Can any one help !!! I cannot get on warzone no matter how much I try, I select the match I want to play in, get into a lobby and just before the pre lobby I get kicked out to the Xbox dashboard. Happens every single time. Is it a console issues or Activision problem because I logged into my account on a friends console and it let me play. I’ve tried reinstalling on mine but no luck at all.

Thanks

:)

CraigHumphries, Jun 21, 2021
  2. IRL R3AP3R Win User

Game game is your favorite

Warzone is so good i cant get enough of it
  3. Gustavo_Salinas Win User

Cant get on warzone

it's an Activision problem with the xbox.

Quick solution, go to settings and change the video quality, remove HDR10 and it will let you play
  4. CraigHumphries Win User

Cant get on warzone

Cheers for the reply, just tried this and still isn’t working. I’ve tried everything else too :(
  5. ngocphi Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

Nope as mentioned warzone 2023 isnt out yet as stated many times already

Mw3 is only paid

However Call of duty launcher when you install the warzone add-on can be played but you don't like warzone 2 so it can't be played

Warzone 3 as you call it doesn't exist as the season hasn't started

So you cant be seeing them play mw3

You are thinking about the game warzone 2

Ghost skin is available for warzone 2 if you get vault

But it's still the game you sent like
  6. lloyd bambury Win User

Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me out to main xbox menu any help or something to fix this

Hallo need help

Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help
    Just got the xbox too , got warzone loaded but cannot see any instructions to get the gameplay going.

It says it a free game but not sure ?
Thema:

Cant get on warzone

1. Cant get on warzone - Similar Threads - Cant warzone

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  8. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  9. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...: Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help 927cb820-f555-457d-903d-04ca54ab18e9
  10. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...