Can't get on Multiplayer

Discus and support Can't get on Multiplayer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't get on multiplayer for some reason the error says ''You can not join online multiplayer games because of how your account is set up go on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MikeyFernandez, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Can't get on Multiplayer

I can't get on multiplayer for some reason the error says ''You can not join online multiplayer games because of how your account is set up go on privacy and online in settings for help'' and I went on privacy and online in settings and everything was normal
    it saids I was aloud to go on multiplayer games and everything but even when I wanted to play online with someone it wouldn't let me and it got me pissed I was also login to my xbox account everything was normal but I couldn't play multiplayer at all. Even
    if I was going on a server of some type I couldn't chat or anything it was useless so I'm really mad cause now I can't play multiplayer it sucks and I really need help!

:)

MikeyFernandez, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Can't get into multiplayer

Hey there!

Which specific game are you receiving an error in? Xbox Live error codes will either look like 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000. That error posted seems a little long, and may be specific to a certain game.

Go ahead and try a 'Multiplayer connection test' within the Xbox One Network settings and let us know which errors you receive. Thanks!

Mister Beep, Feb 18, 2017
  3. XxGranderxX
    XxGranderxX Guest

can't get into multiplayer has code 0x0000000000000000! What do I do to fix this!!

XxGranderxX, Feb 18, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Can't get on Multiplayer

Log into the enforcement team website to see if you have an enforcement action against you. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home If you do and the suspension is eligible you can submit a case review.

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Feb 20, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can't get on Multiplayer

Log into the enforcement team website to see if you have an enforcement action against you. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home If you do and the suspension is eligible you can submit a case review.

Good Luck!!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

Which specific game are you receiving an error in? Xbox Live error codes will either look like 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000. That error posted seems a little long, and may be specific to a certain game.

Go ahead and try a 'Multiplayer connection test' within the Xbox One Network settings and let us know which errors you receive. Thanks!
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Can't get a game in multiplayer?

^^Two quotes up, Matks says," Yup".
  8. SG Ghetto Win User

have they fixed this problem yet?
  9. MaTtKs(2) Win User

The issue looks to be resolved for myself. Was able to join and play a Player Match with a party of 6 about 20 minutes ago.
Thema:

Can't get on Multiplayer

1. Can't get on Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Can't Multiplayer

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  4. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  5. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I can not properly login to Forza Motorsport and can't participate any multiplayer race...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not properly login to Forza Motorsport and can't participate any multiplayer race...: Tittle. I'm basically can not play fm properly and it happened yesterday I couldn't face this issue before. I'm on series x and I tried everything I could to fix it (cleaning caches, deleting my...
  8. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  9. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  10. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...