Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...

Discus and support Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I have been trying to play Minecraft with friends on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cal10Cm, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Cal10Cm
    Cal10Cm Guest

Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...

Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed

I have been trying to play Minecraft with friends on Minecraft realms it’s saying that I need to change my privacy settings for multiplayer I’ve checked every single way possible nothing about my privacy settings is prohibiting me from playing multiplayer. This is ok PC. Please help

:)

Cal10Cm, Apr 23, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed

I'm glad this helped solve the problem. It's always a pleasure to be able to help. You are always welcome.
  3. lukebirtch Win User

Thank you so much third solution worked
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Restart your console and add the account again.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Is the problem happening on Xbox or Pc?
  6. lukebirtch Win User

thank you for responding I’ve checked everything nothing is blocked

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I... - Similar Threads - Can’t Minecraft realms

2. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  3. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  4. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  5. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.: I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and trying to download again, closing the realm and...
  6. I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a realm or server on minecraft it says it’s due to privacy settings but when...: Everything on my settings is set to open and I’m not on a family account. I was playing just fine the other day in a realm but now I can’t access the realm or a server...
  7. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...: I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not...
  8. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....
  9. Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t join realm in minecraft on xbox: My son is trying to get on to a realm on minecraft which his friends are playing, there is space for him and he has Xbox live, his settings are set to allow multiplayer and clubs but the message...
  10. Why can’t I make a realm for Minecraft on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I make a realm for Minecraft on my Xbox one?: So I want to make a realm in Minecraft but whenever I do it says can’t connect to the store but I just bought something off the Minecraft market place and it went through fine I don’t understand...