Cant get on GTA live

Discus and support Cant get on GTA live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, For the last 2 days every time I try to play GTA online I get the error code rockstar games services are unavailable right now please return to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BallDaBoss Don, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Cant get on GTA live

Hello,

For the last 2 days every time I try to play GTA online I get the error code rockstar games services are unavailable right now please return to GTA V. How do I resolve these issues? I have tried restarting my game and internet with no luck. My gold pass is still valid, so I don't need to pay my bill and internet has very good signal. Any suggestions please

:)

BallDaBoss Don, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Cant get on GTA live

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. EVILDEADP00L666 Win User

when I go to play gta5 it logs me out of xbox live ???????

every time I go to play GTA 5 I get logged out of live I want to play online and cant this sucks I can watch vids send messages but cant play a game I paid $ 50 dollars for
  4. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  5. TheWhiteEaglePL Win User

GTA San Andreas "Dirty Disc" Downloaded from Marketplace

Hello I have a problem I am in Norway and in the norwegian xbox live market place is not gta san andreas.

I saw on youtube few videos about gta sa on xbox but I cant download it in Norway! please help gta sa is my favorite game!!!!!!!
  6. PopXAXMolly Win User

Gta v online

hello my xbox cant get online its like im signed on to wifi but cant accsess my account a gta modder did some thing
Thema:

Cant get on GTA live

1. Cant get on GTA live - Similar Threads - Cant GTA live

2. Why I cant play gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant play gta 5: My game worked until the update and now I can't play 2c7db40d-b1e8-4bd0-b098-d332946ca19f
  3. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  4. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  5. Cant find gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find gta 5: I haven't bought it . But yes my laptop does support it . Its dell g15 5520 I am unable to find gta 5 on microsoft store or xbox game d651c556-5233-4e0d-964d-bac06e4c5921
  6. I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live but i cant play gta online why?: I bought live because i ran out but when i tried to go play gta 5 online. It didnt work. I have turned my console off mulitple times. 2123a6a8-2fad-409f-a87b-afbff949b98e
  7. I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin: I have the game pass and both GTA and GTA online but it says my profile cant play onlin 33eb1c4c-c86d-47e7-b66b-feb251332471
  8. Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant plsy multiplayer om gta 4 ok my Xbox one Even tho i have Xbox live: I cant play the multiplayer om gta 4 or use the multiplayer features om my Xbox one. Yes it states ive got 3 months xbox live gold membership on my account but wont let me play online...
  9. I cant use a new gta iv windows live game code anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use a new gta iv windows live game code anymore?: Recently i find out a brand new gta iv and want to install it on my pc. When i download the windows live game market i just cant use the code and download the game. Please help. reference...
  10. My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online: My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online 080a6afa-0912-42c5-94fd-73f83a5704f6