Can't get new version

Discus and support Can't get new version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've played it for more than 5 hours and still said I have to pay for it 5c21d2b7-961a-4315-b41c-444920e3c9c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RangedGroundhog, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Can't get new version

I've played it for more than 5 hours and still said I have to pay for it

:)

RangedGroundhog, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Games

Can't get pubg past the loading screen just freezes and kicks me off since new version release

jeremyrathbun, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Trouble

Can't. The newer version is permanent.

MorgothTheValar, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Can't get new version

Hey RangedGroundhog! Are you still having issues with this? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. niwshki
    niwshki Guest
    niwshki, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't get new version

Hey RangedGroundhog! Are you still having issues with this? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. niwshki Win User

Can't get new version

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq shows the FAQs for this update
  8. Smwutches Win User

Is there any way to go back to the old Dashboard?

No. Once there is a new update, you can't go back to a previous version.
  9. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

game upgrades 360 - One

If you bought digital versions of CoD: AW and Destiny on the 360, then you should be able to get them for free on Xbone.

I believe when Xbone and PS4 first came out, you could trade in the previous gen version of games + 10$ for the new gen version, but I'm pretty sure you can't do that anymore.
  10. Mister Gwyther Win User

Windows Live id associated with xbox gamertag is dormant

You're probably going to have to go through the WLID people (http://live.com) to get this fixed up. The short version here is if you can't access the WLID, you can't access the GT/account. If you can't resolve
    the WLID issue, you'll have to create a new account.
Thema:

Can't get new version

1. Can't get new version - Similar Threads - Can't version

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  4. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  5. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...
  7. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  8. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...
  9. Can't play most Minecraft versions at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play most Minecraft versions at all: I've been trying to run a 1.18.2 modpack however, after launching I always get error code 1. I thought it might be something wrong with the modpack but I cant even run vanilla 1.18.2. I've tried...
  10. I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on...: I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s help me pls 476b1bcb-c405-4d65-9a57-84e254663988