Can't get neither Standard nor Elite controllers to vibrate in Win 11
Discus and support Can't get neither Standard nor Elite controllers to vibrate in Win 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get the vibration to work in games on either of my Xbox controllers in Win11. Both controllers worked just fine while connected via the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gontarius, Feb 15, 2023.
Thema:
Can't get neither Standard nor Elite controllers to vibrate in Win 11
Loading...
-
Can't get neither Standard nor Elite controllers to vibrate in Win 11 - Similar Threads - Can't neither Standard
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723 -
Can't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't install Forza Horizon 4 neither from ms store nor from xbox app: Hello, I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 on my Laptop. I am installing on an internal SSD, but not on the system partition. I have enough space on the disk. When I try to install it from... -
friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...
in XBoX Games and Appsfriends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I... -
Can't install Warhammer 3 on PC as it says "update available" and "Resume update" neither...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't install Warhammer 3 on PC as it says "update available" and "Resume update" neither...: Tried to move the game to my ssd because of poor load time and I think i've bricked it, If i uninstall games pass and reinstall I will loose other games so thats not really an option, I just want... -
can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...
in XBoX on Windowscan't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu... -
Can't access Xbox Live Profile neither on XBox360 nor on Web
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't access Xbox Live Profile neither on XBox360 nor on Web: I'm not able to access my Xbox Live profile. What I've tried: Access via Microsoft account Login at https://account.microsoft.com/ Go to "Ihre Informationen" Link Gehe zu Xbox-Profil Result:...