Can't get nba2k17 vc

Discus and support Can't get nba2k17 vc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to buy my nba 2k17 450,000 vc, it keeps saying that ur having problems processing my payment, how do I fix it because I really want vc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BallerM1les, Jun 22, 2017.

1. BallerM1les
    BallerM1les Guest

Can't get nba2k17 vc

Everytime I try to buy my nba 2k17 450,000 vc, it keeps saying that ur having problems processing my payment, how do I fix it because I really want vc

:)

BallerM1les, Jun 22, 2017
  2. i bought 35,000 vc for nba 2k17 but its not on the game

I bought vc for nba2k17 and it isnt on the game it took my money on the xbox one

tas101-10B48B5C-8DBB-4977-9295-79EADC753B1A, Jun 22, 2017
  3. NinjaTacos22
    NinjaTacos22 Guest
    Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

The bonus content im after is the 100,000 vc and a heap of bonus stuff that's just for the NBA2K17 Legend edition Gold. I was told that you guys would give me a code for it

NinjaTacos22, Jun 22, 2017
  4. NinjaTacos22 Win User

Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

The bonus content im after is the 100,000 vc and a heap of bonus stuff that's just for the NBA2K17 Legend edition Gold. I was told that you guys would give me a code for it
  5. MATTLUKE888 Win User

Hype 2K18

game sucks/crashed today and lost 250 vc. my son loved nba2k17 so much that I bought him months ago he spent $150 on a preorder buying into all the hype BS. Lost his player and all vc's in The Neighborhood today after 2 hours setting
    it up. He was so happy to get home on a 1/2 school day and this happens. He is very sad. I'm very pissed at xbox one!
  6. ElbowedMars6406 Win User

How to buy vc

I can't buy VC at all. It says it can't be purchased. It told me to clear my cache an restart my console, and I did, but I still can't buy VC. Please help. Thanks.
  7. WKD WIZ Win User

NBA 2k17 Digital Code!

I did not get my content for nba2k17 and tech sent me to this link so i just make a post?
  8. KristopherRawlings Win User

How do I fix the error code issue on NBA 2K23

Whenever I go to connect to the servers on 2k but all it does is delete my shoes and they can't refund me the VC because this has happened before so they said they can't replace my vc
Thema:

Can't get nba2k17 vc

1. Can't get nba2k17 vc - Similar Threads - Can't nba2k17

2. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  3. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  6. Why I can't send gifts

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't send gifts: I want to send a gift to my friend 715dc71e-738e-47eb-8738-81a24183cc82
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  9. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  10. My NBA2k17 wont load up and a can't send message on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NBA2k17 wont load up and a can't send message on my Xbox one: my nba2k17 won't load up and a can't send message on my Xbox can u help me ? e2175965-ad3f-47bb-8667-b946cc1e7c7a