Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?
Discus and support Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Prabudh Goel, Mar 27, 2024.
Thema:
Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?
Loading...
-
Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake? - Similar Threads - Can't prize rewards
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Cloud gaming test, can't install game now
in XboX InsidersCloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to... -
Can't Redeem prize code
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan't Redeem prize code: Hello :) just redeemed a price and was just sent the code to my email. However when i try to redeem the code on my Microsoft account page am getting the message "Contact who you got this code... -
Can't claim my prize with myvip gems
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan't claim my prize with myvip gems: I can't claim my prize with myvip gems. I've tried for a few days now and get the hmmm somethig went wrong message. 6b349669-bfb9-4f14-8c93-a0fbf91fd689 -
Can't redeem xbox one gift cards received as a prize
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't redeem xbox one gift cards received as a prize: recently gears of war 4 held an event where you could win a number of prizes, one of them being a $50 Microsoft gift card. I was lucky enough to win one of these prizes but when they sent me the...