cant get my mic to work

Discus and support cant get my mic to work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; can hear my friends in chat like discord but unable to talk back 4d721a44-bb24-4df3-a084-4b394ae4407f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Edd Fuzz, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Edd Fuzz
    Edd Fuzz Guest

cant get my mic to work

can hear my friends in chat like discord but unable to talk back

:)

Edd Fuzz, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

cant get my mic to work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Edd, where are you trying to speak into the microphone, console or PC?

Are you using an original Xbox controller, what kind of headset are you using and connecting to your controller?
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

cant get the mic to work

Hey there JOKERON2WHEELS,

Can you elaborate a bit for us? Which headset are you using and what doesn't seem to be working exactly?

Let us know!
  4. SpliffOut Win User

Why are my Xbox One headsets aren't working?

Bumping all these cant talk mic threads pleaseeeee i need to get it working
  5. charlesreasoner Win User

XBOX Headset with Adapter, MIC not working

I did checked it out, and MIC is not switched OFF, to test, I have tried different headphones on ADAPTER and it works fine, but when I put XBOX headsets the mic doesnt work.
    I cant get chat r volume to work or headset
  6. CalebXxcool Win User

Can't sign into Xbox app on iPad

This didnt work and I need my phone because I dont have a mic and I cant talk to my friends
Thema:

cant get my mic to work

1. cant get my mic to work - Similar Threads - cant mic

2. I cant hear anything through my mic on rainbow six seige

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear anything through my mic on rainbow six seige: I can talk to them and them and i can see thag their talking but i cant hear them when my mics plugged in and i know my mic works cuz every other game i play it works in but for some reason it...
  3. Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.: Im trying to record something using game bar for windows and when i start recording it mutes my mic and im unable to unmute it. When i click the unmute button or press the shortcut nothing...
  4. mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    mic issue/mic is to fast where people cant hear me talk: i play on xbox cloud gaming and im having an issue with the mic all my friends say they cant hear me when i talk and say its too fast, i play on a anroid phone so. ithought this was the problem...
  5. Cant change mic monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change mic monitoring: I cant change my mic monitoring even with my headset turned on 926b2e8a-28cc-4643-84da-111af5597920
  6. Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same: Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same a1d9179c-709c-447d-bbd5-2278ef84eb26
  7. Overwatch- Xbox- Mic Issues. Can hear team chat but cant speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch- Xbox- Mic Issues. Can hear team chat but cant speak: I have the following XBOX gaming console and mic'd headphones. Mic was working then stopped. I can plug it into the controller and hear game/people in team chat but when I speak people cant hear...
  8. Friends cant hear me on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cant hear me on mic: So i can hear my friends in gamechat and in parties but they cant hear me, makes playing the new heist in gta impossible! Can someone shed some insight? 296221d1-824d-4436-875c-acc3d807cb38
  9. XBOX ONE MIC CAN HEAR OTHERS BUT OTHERS CANT HEAR ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE MIC CAN HEAR OTHERS BUT OTHERS CANT HEAR ME: Ive tried every reset in the game audio xbox audio new headset new controler switching profiles.... and nothing i can hear my friend clear as day but they cant hear me nothing is locked and when i...
  10. Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?

in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i record my game with the mic input any way i can do it?: I don't know what to do i xant find tge option anymore i wanted to start on youtube but cant record anymore.. submitted by /u/useranonymous990 [link] [comments]