Can't get my 360 live account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one

Discus and support Can't get my 360 live account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On Wednesday, My Rec Room game was stuck on Black screen so when I restarted my system, it removed me and my family's Xbox 360 live accounts off my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raeven Kohler-Jones, May 13, 2023.

1. Can't get my 360 live account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one

On Wednesday,

My Rec Room game was stuck on Black screen so when I restarted my system, it removed me and my family's Xbox 360 live accounts off my Xbox one than made me create Microsoft account , how do I get my account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one ��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

:)

Raeven Kohler-Jones, May 13, 2023
  2. Raeven Kohler-Jones Win User

How do I get my VvampireLoover Xbox live account back on my Xbox one ?

What do u mean ? , All I was trynna do was fix my game stuck on black screen and now I can't get my VvampireLoover Xbox live account back on my Xbox one that I play upstairs, I didn't want my VvampireLoover Xbox live account to be removed from my Xbox one , Microsoft got me mad when they did that when I followed their guide for help on the internet
  3. CamTyler4 Win User

360's regularly disconnecting from Xboxlive, all other devices stay connected?!

I'm having the same issues, but I can't get onto Live at all! I was told to delete my account and now I can't download it back onto my Xbox. Now I have two problems to deal with. Hopefully someone has an answer
  4. Raeven Kohler-Jones Win User

How do I get my VvampireLoover Xbox account back , I want to play with my friends again and play the games again enjoyed , I really wish there was a way to get my VvampireLoover Xbox account back to see my friends again on the games I was playing , how was I supposed to know that the factory guide would remove me and my family's Xbox live accounts ,,,,,,,,, I'm a idiot following the factory steps , I just wanted to fix my Rec Room game on my Xbox that was stuck on black screen , now I won't be able to play with my parents and brother ever again , I really want my VvampireLoover Xbox account back but Microsoft only aspects 12 letters for a account , I tried getting my VvampireLoover account back through Microsoft but it wouldn't go through at all , I wish there was someone to help me get my VvampireLoover account back so I can play with my Xbox friends again , it was a accident using the factory guide , I'll never be able to play with my friends ever again in the games I love playing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  5. Smwutches Win User

The steps you did are to factory reset the console. That basically removes everything so the console is like new and has to be set up again. Choosing the option to keep your games and apps makes it so you don't have to reinstall those, but you do need to readd any accounts that were on the console that you want to use.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to sign into the account again. Factory resetting the console will remove the account from the console.
Thema:

Can't get my 360 live account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one

1. Can't get my 360 live account VvampireLoover back onto Xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't 360 live

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  6. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  9. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  10. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...