Can't get more than 1 bingo card on the screen... too large

Discus and support Can't get more than 1 bingo card on the screen... too large in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please can you fix the screen so I can see 4 bingo cards on 1 page. ad01c9dc-fb73-43da-b2d5-9fceaf3b6444 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TastyHalo14, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TastyHalo14
    TastyHalo14 Guest

please can you fix the screen so I can see 4 bingo cards on 1 page.

:)

TastyHalo14, Sep 4, 2017
  2. bingo cards

My bingo cards are enlarged (full screen). If I play more than one card I have to scroll up and down?

GentlestWheat61, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Bingo change

Tried playing bingo this morning and all I could get is one large card instead of 4 cards grouped on one page. What is going on?

UnbidLawyer4597, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Can't get more than 1 bingo card on the screen... too large

Click on the menu (top left) and then on game settings. You can change the card size there.

InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017
  5. InsideFall1731 Win User

Click on the menu (top left) and then on game settings. You can change the card size there.
  6. StrongishOwl31 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.
  7. SixpennyCamp999 Win User

Microsoft Bingo problems since upgrade

Two computers in our house husband and I both like playing Bingo but since the upgrade we are having all kinds of problems - game not loading and giving message server error, game freezing more than once during a game, call a bingo and instead of getting
    the bingo get the red x stating bad bingo, and power bingo cards are not showing the amount of keys you will get or what bunch you are on like the 15, 40, or 100 keys. it is very sad when u find a game that you like but then you can't play because its been
    messed up by a bad upgrade. It would really be nice if it could be fixed soon.
  8. 94Hustler Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I also can't see more than three cards, no coins and the numbers that are called are not all on the screen
  9. RandomLamb66846 Win User

Gameboard stuck all balls called - Lose winnings?

I have the same problem. I have a number of Bingos, but can't get to the rewards screen!
Thema:

1. Can't get more than 1 bingo card on the screen... too large - Similar Threads - Can't more bingo

2. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  3. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  4. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  5. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  6. My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game: Games won't let me save data or get my saved data 2a9caa85-aad9-49ee-a1bb-eab7b58da89c
  7. Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't capture more than 30 seconds on USB: Hi! I've been able to record up to 1 hour (as 4K resolution) on my USB stick without any issues but today when I've tried to record a footage of my gameplay, it says that the only available...
  8. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  9. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....
  10. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...