Cant get into Xbox live account

Discus and support Cant get into Xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i made my account like 3-4 years ago and every since this add security thing popped up i can no longer get onto my account. I don't know my email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xKillerMarshyXx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Cant get into Xbox live account

So i made my account like 3-4 years ago and every since this add security thing popped up i can no longer get onto my account.

I don't know my email that i have used for it in order to get back onto it so is there another way of finding the email? because as i said i cannot get onto my account information on the xbox360 and have no idea of the email used

:)

xKillerMarshyXx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. error code 80151103

i cant get into my account this code comes up and i dont no where i should go and put it. and since i cant get into my xbox live account i cant go on account acess im getting really mad at this and all the thing people suggest for i cant get to where do
    u go on microsoft!? WHATATATATAT

B A N D I T vv, Jan 5, 2014
  3. RottenPlanet
    RottenPlanet Guest
    cant get into xbox live

iv just renewed my xbox live account and i could not log into live gold and seen a message from xbox live telling me i need 2 security proofs on my account to access it i now have my mobile number and email address as proofs but it still wont let me log
    into live gold although my subscription ends 27/1/13 can any of the mods look into this for my and let me get back into xbox live so i can watch my sky please

RottenPlanet, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Helllo, are you currently posting from the account you can't get in to? If not, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support and let the agent know you forgot the Windows Live ID. The agent will ask you a few questions to ensure that you are the account holder
    and then they will be able to tell you the email connected to the account. Cant get into Xbox live account :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Please Man Up Win User

connecting to xbox live??

6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Helllo, are you currently posting from the account you can't get in to? If not, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support and let the agent know you forgot the Windows Live ID. The agent will ask you a few questions to ensure that you are the account holder
    and then they will be able to tell you the email connected to the account. :)
  7. CadeFlynn24 Win User

I can not accept the new terms of use Xbox

I dont believe that cause my account isnt even a parent account and I cant get into it at all its just one of the many bad things about having xbox they need to resolve the issue then give us more live time for making us have to wait so damn long to do anything.
    if my account expires before I get to play again I will never play the xbox again as this is just a waste of time and money if I or others cant even play on live. And stop posting about settings you have to be signed into live to get to the account settings
    cant do it from offline.
  8. ZER0 0N3 13 Win User

Incorrect Profile *HELP*

The support only tells me to log onto my live account and go to account, but I cant do that because I cant get on the account
  9. DeathlyWK Win User

disconnected xboxlive

Same here i log on to my account get update, get signed out and get error and now cant even sign back into xbox live
Thema:

1. Cant get into Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Cant live account

2. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  3. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  4. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  5. I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC: My Minecraft java account on PC was recently hacked, we now have security of our Microsoft account but we cannot login to Xbox live. Every time we try to sign in on xbox.com, it redirects us to...
  6. i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner: i have played snow runner in the past. i just installed it again on my pc using game pass but when i got to click lets play with my account it says We Can’t Sign You In Right Now. Try Again Later....
  7. code comes up and cant acess my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    code comes up and cant acess my live account: cant not access my live account on xbox 360 7169f0f4-292d-466b-8483-52c0ec9b7308
  8. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S: tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I...
  9. I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...: Every time i try its just tells me: "that microsoft account already exists. Try another" What i want to do is log in using that account because its mine, why cant i use it? Its very upsetting i...
  10. I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One: So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a restarted the download. This happened about 3...