cant get into my old gamertage

Discus and support cant get into my old gamertage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not get into my gamertage on live anymore. I had accidentally deleted my Microsoft account and don't t know how to get the account to work I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkmoonHeart14, Jan 5, 2014.

1. cant get into my old gamertage

I can not get into my gamertage on live anymore. I had accidentally deleted my Microsoft account and don't t know how to get the account to work I tried signing into it on xbox and I get nothing. Im starting to think im going to have to delete it. Please
    help

:)

DarkmoonHeart14, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox vs Xbox 360

I prefer the xbox 360 the only problem tho was they broke down quick. But like the original xbox you cant get achievements on them . And I love achievement hunting cant get into my old gamertage :) Had to create a new gamertag where I had to start all over again tho as totally forgot all my info for old gamertag

jasonvoorhees, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Maggugu
    Maggugu Guest
    Gamertag overwritten?

I had a WLID with a gamertag associated to it when my xbox had e74 and died, so i bought a new one, i couldnt manage to log into my WLID so i went on my computer and tried to log into it.

when i did this, the site automatically gave me a new gamertag and i just cant find a way to get my old one back.

I know my old gamertag is not deleted, because i tried to change my gamertag to my old one and it said is being used.

Help?

Maggugu, Jan 5, 2014
  4. tylerRogers Win User

Gamertag

Why cant i have my old gamertag back?
  5. SPANNER3 Win User

Can't download update

The HDD is from my old console so I didnt need to download my gamertag, as I said before Id rather not delete and download my gamertag as I cant connect to xbox live so I may not get it back. I have over 10GB of saves & DLC that I cant back up so I cant
    format the HDD. Time and date are fine, no corrupted content.
  6. Haakan Win User

I made a honest mistake in my gamertag.

Some gamertags have been used in the past and are frozen for a period of time - the xbox team is working on releasing some of the old ones from the original xbox. You might get lucky - they release old gamertags once in a while. Also some gamertags you cant
    use as they are viewed as offensive.
  7. JohnnyXeo Win User

Get back my old gamertag ?

Sea of Thieves in Alpha, and it would be linked to your account not the specific name of the gamertag. Did you change your e-mail too?
  8. GuidedBacchus65 Win User

Trying to get my old Gamertag

I am having the same exact problem. I went in to upgrade my xboxlive account for more cloud storage and it didn't remember me. It took me through a series of verification steps that I thought were never going to end. When they finally "verified" me, I noticed
    I had a totally different gamer tag. Now I have duplicate. I'm waiting in line to speak with support about it...
Thema:

cant get into my old gamertage

1. cant get into my old gamertage - Similar Threads - cant old gamertage

2. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  3. I want my old Gamertag back but i cant get it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old Gamertag back but i cant get it.: I changed my Gamertag to a bad one in my opinion. So i have had this Gamertag for a few months now and i want my old one back. Im willing to pay the 10€ but the problem is ,the max letters are 12...
  4. Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed: I'm having trouble with changing my primary alias. My email uses the old, "@xboxlivefamily.com" from back when my parents purchased the Xbox live gold family package after we had just got the Xbox...
  5. I cant get back into my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get back into my old xbox account: I used to have an old xbox account that I cant log into anymore, I just couldn't sign in one day I dont remember the email for it anymore either but Im pretty sure I remember the password Id just...
  6. cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant offline update my xbox one because of old OSU1 file.: cant offline my xbox one because the osu1 file is 2 months old and its september now and the older osu1 files wont work on latest updated xbox consoles. if anyone has the capability to contact...
  7. MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING: MY OLD GAMERTAG AND PROFILE IS NOT PLAYABLE NOR EXISTING TO BE USED 5174a914-fb23-48b4-9a84-5da420af8f9d
  8. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  9. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  10. Cant access old gamertag account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access old gamertag account: My old gamertag email had been deleted because I have not used it for a very long time. Now, I can not access my old gamertag with all my achievements on it, because now my gamertag is not...