Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account

Discus and support Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I merged my Minecraft account (that was working great) with a Microsoft account of the same email (that I have access to) and it is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam_Cloud, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Sam_Cloud
    Sam_Cloud Guest

Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account

Hello,

I merged my Minecraft account (that was working great) with a Microsoft account of the same email (that I have access to) and it is not working. It says there are security risks and I no longer can login. I am upset because the second I merged accounts I was completely locked out. This also happened to a friend of mine. I cannot get in my Microsoft account (even though I have access to the email and have the password). All attempts to fix this issue have failed, so any help is appreciated.

Microsoft username: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Sam_Cloud, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sam, I'm sorry about what happened to your account.

However, you mention that a message appeared about the account being at risk, what was the exact message and what procedures did you perform?
  3. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  4. Jacob Pooley Win User

Minecraft ownership revoked

I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account.

Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my minecraft account. On my old Pc we could switch between the different accounts.

I bought my minecraft back in march 2011 and have literally placed and mined millions of blocks on my favorite MC server, Buying a new account is therefore not something i can do as this will not be associated with all my placements and removals in the server database. My sons account is from november 2014 and both hve been migrated from mojang accounts.

So: I need my minecraft account to be linked to my microsoft account, and my sons to be linked to at new microsoft account we made for him.

I tried for hours now to navigate the support section of Microsoft/Xbox/Mojang but it is a maze and i keep ending up on the same pages with info i cant use.

Please, anyone.... how do i do this?

Im loosing my mind here going in circles....

Thanks

Per
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. Crusisx Win User

How do I figure out what Microsoft Account is linked to my PS4 to play Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons when I do not remember the Microsoft Account I used to link to my PlayStation 4?

I thought Mojang migrated to Microsoft Account?

Anyways to add my issue, I believe I may have used my Xbox email that I believe is now banned as my Microsoft Account to link to my PlayStation 4 to play Minecraft. Which I can no longer access because it is banned is there anyway at all that they can make an acception to allow me to access my old Microsoft account or unblacklist it so I can recreate a new Microsoft account with that same email btw it uses the old @live.com which seems to be non existent now as the only options for a new Microsoft account email are outlook.com and Hotmail.com I just want to play Minecraft dungeons with my online friends
Thema:

1. Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Can't Microsoft account

2. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  3. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  8. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  9. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...