Can’t get into games, don’t know why

Discus and support Can’t get into games, don’t know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BK7544, May 28, 2024.

1. BK7544
    BK7544 Guest

When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home screen. How do I fix it?

:)

BK7544, May 28, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi BK7544, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, clear the local saved data and reset your console.

After uninstalling the game, clear the local saved games.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, reset the console:

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. brad lan1 Win User

banned

It says I can’t that’s why I don’t know what to do
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

New RE Game

I don’t know why it’s hated me and my friend can’t wait to play it.
  5. Jean060 Win User

Keyboard not working Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Exactly the same it worked since the released of the game but i don’t know why it doesn’t work now...

Can’t wait for Microsoft to correct the bug :(
  6. Derek Santorelli Win User

Gamertags

I don’t get why MS can’t, majority of people dislike the new system, it took away our GT Freedom/Creativity.
Thema:

1. Can’t get into games, don’t know why - Similar Threads - Can’t games don’t

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is saying I don’t own and game and can’t play it?: I downloaded a game about two days ago and have been playing it everyday since, however, today when I tried to start the game up it’s presenting the ‘do you own this game’ message and cannot...
  7. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  8. My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox shows that I’m in a game that I don’t have installed. Can’t get it to show that I...: How do I fix when my account shows I’m in a game that’s not installed? 16d22e20-3940-423e-ae67-967b75cd0161
  9. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  10. I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t...: I need to cancel my game pass subscription but can’t remember my email to sign in I don’t have the Xbox no more how do I get around this 1daa268c-3cc0-49a3-b7f4-0c7923420acb