Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

Discus and support Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/coreyevan2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/coreyevan2, Apr 10, 2020.

  1. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

    /u/coreyevan2, Apr 10, 2020
    #1
  2. NateM4 Win User

    Xbox one update error

    I've tried that already. Still doesnt update. My xbox one is stuck at the initial set up. I can't even get to a home screen.
  3. DEATH222444 Win User

    3 red rings plus no visual.

    I need helpi keep getting red ring every time i play every game besides minecraft plz help me
  4. PutridTrash5 Win User

    Someone Help me..

    can any1 help i am get this code on my system my system is asking for an update as i connect its just stuck on this very code...3151.351f.B800.0f00.c000.0034

    what am i doin wrong??? plz help thanx.
  5. Maul Mini Maul Win User

    Youtube no longer opens.

    been having issues too, have to turn the console off and on again every time i want it too work, ever since big update nothing but issues, randomly disconnecting controller once or twice a day too... plz fix these problems with a patch microsoft... and why
    does every time i want do sumthing it now requires sync data? help plz

    thank you
  6. SKULL HUNTER823 Win User

    Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

    What happens if I don't live near one? I'm stuck on the factory reset console setup screen and whenever my connection states it's good it just reverts back to the step before it. If it tries to update through the initial setup then something will go wrong
    with the update. I'm stuck in a loop. I can't get back to the home screen/dashboard anymore.
Thema:

Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

Loading...
  1. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help! - Similar Threads - Can't Initial Update

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox update stuck at 13%